Chapter 21

In the solitude of his car, Taehyung's heart weighed heavy with the aftermath of the revelation

In the solitude of his car, Taehyung's heart weighed heavy with the aftermath of the revelation. Unable to bear the burden alone, he reached for his phone and dialed his brother Jin.

Jin (voice greeted him): "Hey, Tae! What's up? How was the trip? Did you confess to Jungkook?"

Taehyung (sighed): "It's complicated, hyung. I proposed to Jungkook, and he accepted, but everything fell apart after he found out about my real identity."

Jin (tone grew serious) "Explain everything, Tae. What happened?"

Taehyung recounted the entire story, from the unexpected kidnapping adventure to the revelation of his true identity. Jin listened attentively, his concern deepening.

Jin advised, after the tale was told): "You need to come home, Tae. Talk to Dad. Maybe if our families communicate, there's a chance Jungkook might understand."

Taehyung (hesitated): "I don't expect anything from dad, things will be messed more."

Jin (reassured him): "You won't know until you try. We'll face this together. Come home, and we'll figure it out. Maybe there's a chance for forgiveness."

Taehyung (realizing the weight of his brother's words, nodded): "You're right, Jin. I'll come home and face whatever consequences there are."

As Taehyung drove back, uncertainty clouding his mind, he couldn't help but feel grateful for Jin's support.

---||---

In the dimly lit living room, Jin approached Mrs

In the dimly lit living room, Jin approached Mrs. Kim with a bittersweet smile.

Jin: "Mom, Taehyung is on his way here."

Mrs. Kim: "It's that true?"

Jin: "It is but he's in big trouble, and he needs us this time, so I asked him to come here."

Mrs. Kim: "What happened to Taehyung? Tell me, I'm worrying about him."

Jin took a deep breath then he tells her everything, from the first meeting with Jungkook to yesterday's proposal. Then how is the misunderstanding between them.