Chapter 30

Yn, determined to clear the air, dragged Taehyung into J-Hope's cabin

Yn, determined to clear the air, dragged Taehyung into J-Hope's cabin. As they entered, J-Hope eyed them with a mix of curiosity and suspicion.

J-Hope: "What's the deal, you two?"

Taehyung: "Hobi, it was just a slip. I didn't mean to—"

Yn (cutting in): "It truly was an accident, Hobi. We're just colleague, you know that."

After a tense moment, J-Hope sighed, breaking into a smirk.

J-Hope: "I already knew it was an accident. Taehyung can't have such a bitter taste."

He approached Yn and, with surprising tenderness, kissed her forehead.

J-Hope: "I know you'd never cheat on me. Besides, who else could stand you like I do?"

Yn (a mix of confusion and joy): "Wait, what? Are you serious, Hobi?"

J-Hope (wrapping his arms around her): "Absolutely. And speaking of standing you, why did you extra dress up today?"

Yn (grinning): "Well, I thought we could go on a date. You know, spice things up."

J-Hope (surprised): "A date? You planned this?"

Yn (playfully): "Yep, consider it my way of making it up to you."

J-Hope: "We're going on a date boss, please take care of everything here. Let's go baby."

With that, the couple left for their impromptu date, leaving Taehyung alone in the cabin, bewildered.

Taehyung: "Well, thank god, all is settled between them."

He slapped his forehead in a dramatic action, muttering to himself.

Taehyung: "Uff, my bunny boy, how do I convince you now?"

---||---