Bio

Name: Isshin

Age: 7-8 Years Old

Gender: Male

Rank: Special Grade Sorcerer

Likes: Shadow Mind, Sweets, Sleeping, Training with Yuta even Maki, and Gojo as his favorite teacher...

Dislikes: Geto, Cults, Corrupted Sorcerers, Sukuna, other curses, and his worst enemy Kenjaku...

His appearance: 

His Vessel:

Name: Shadow Mind

Age: 12 Billion Years Old

Rank: Special Grade Cursed Spirit

Likes: Isshin, Sleeping, Training with Isshin to control and learn all Shadow Cursed Techniques, Imitate everyone, Copying everything even movements and techniques including weapons, as well as including his own "True" Ten Shadows Technique for Mastering including his loyal guard Mahoraga to tames it...

Abilities and Powers:

Overview:

Cursed Energy + Shadow Energy = Shadow Cursed Energy: The origin was cursed energy but it got infected by the Shadow's Mind's shadow energy that became an abomination of any other cursed energy that they felt. Shadow Mind becomes the most powerful that ever imagined.

Overall Skill Level: Isshin is one of only six special-grade sorcerers recognized by Jujutsu High. While being haunted by Shadow Mind's godly spirit, Isshin was immediately registered as a special grade due to Shadow Mind's immense power, making him the most recent person to receive the ranking among all.

Physical Prowess:

Expert Weapons Specialist: While first training as a sorcerer, Isshin was given a World Slicer a legendary katana mainly as an object to stabilize his shadow-cursed energy. Through vigorous training with Maki along Shadow Mind, the most proficient cursed tool user at Jujutsu High, Isshin became decent with a sword even any weapons from Shadow Mind's past, able to hold his own against cursed spirits and even Geto, who has exceptional physical prowess.