Side Chapter: All times Isshin Okkotsu and Yuta Okkotsu were mentioned and shown

No One's POV:

They all talk about who was absent some were respected and some who confused at them...

Panda: He's a bit softer when Yuta's around, though, But Isshin seems when he calmed for everyone else...

Megumi: Panda-senpai.

Megumi closed his eyes while talking to his classmate

Megumi: There's two more, Okkotsu-senpai even his adopted little brother Isshin-senpai who were the only ones I can openly respect.

He stood up.

Megumi: But they're overseas and separated by now.

Timeskip...

Gojo: They're all talented. Especially the third-year, Hakari, and the second-year, Okkotsu. Even for his adopted younger brother the second-year, Isshin. They'll become jujutsu sorcerers on a par with me. Especially Isshin-kun too...

Gojo clenches his fists.

Gojo: Yuji was one of those, as well.

Timeskip...

Aoi: So these are the pinch hitters for my little besto friendo Isshin and the third-years?

Timeskip

Aoi: Mai, don't bring up such pointless topics. 

Aoi walks to Megumi and the brown short hair girl.

Aoi: I'm only here to see if these guys are fit to take my little besto friendo Isshin's place. That's all I want to know.

Timeskip

Aoi: Depending on your answer, I'll beat you half to death right here and drag Okkotsu, even my little besto friend Isshin, or at least the third-years, out to the exchange event.

He ripped his clothes for battle.

Timeskip

Aoi: Looks like I won't be bored the whole time.

Aoi looked at bleeding Megumi after the end of the fight.

Megumi: ...

Aoi: Give Okkotsu and my little besto friend a message for me: "You take part, too."