Chapter 10: A Death, Scary and Love Reunion

No One's POV

Isshin arrived at the Jujutsu High School, and he could tell that the barrier around the school was loosening.

He needs to find Master Tengen before Kenjaku does something even worse, Shadow Mind tells him to remove the seal on the Prison Realm, that was Kenjaku or Pseudo Geto for what he has planned.

Kenjaku creates a game called the Culling Game, a jujutsu terrorism like nothing has seen before. He needs answers and he thinks only Master Tengen has it.

Isshin: I need to get to the Jujutsu High School because Yuta-nii-san told me that avoid the higher-ups. The problem is Master Tengen's concealing barrier. There are over 1000 doors constantly shuffling around, but one leads to the tomb of the star corridor where Master Tengen resides.

At the Jujutsu High School

Isshin alongside Shadow Mind has arrived by using "Shadow Camouflage". He arrives and everyone is not here anymore which means...

Isshin: *sigh* It looks like the Culling Game has started and I'm late...

Isshin keeps finding Master Tengen's secret door...

Isshin: ...

Shadow Mind: My vessel...

Isshin: Yes?

Shadow Mind: Without a doubt, behind these doors. Let's open them...

Isshin and Shadow Mind opened the door to reveal Below with Dead Trees in a black environment...

Isshin: -_- Well... This is the kind of hell we get ourselves into...

Shadow Mind: My Vessel grabbed onto me, I'm going to use instant transmission real quick to get us down there...

He did what he told and Shadow Mind gently grabbed him by his shadow tentacles and teleported it down towards the warehouse.

Shadow Mind teleported to an old place where destroyed and completely messed up.

Isshin: Huh... It looks like a mess...

Shadow Mind: This is the main shrine...

When Shadow Mind returns to inside Isshin's body, they go through the tunnel and they find themselves in a white room while Isshin carries his World Slicer.