Chapter 3: First Mission

No One's POV:

All of them were headed to their mission Isshin's face who covered in blood but it was removed when Gojo gave him a towel to clean his face. Yuta was still nervous until he spoke.

Yuta: U-Um, I-I hope we can work together.

Isshin: ...

Maki looks at Yuta.

Maki: You were bullied, weren't you?

Yuta looks at Maki who is shocked and he starts trembling after what she said.

Maki: Bull's-eye, huh? I totally get it. Even I'd bully you.

Yuta looks down.

Maki: Maybe it's because of your curse? It's written on your face that you're branding yourself as a good person. It's sickening.

Yuta felt scared.

Maki: Why are you acting like the victim when you're being protected? You've been passive your whole life, haven't you?

Yuta was even more scared to hear what Maki said.

Maki: Jujutsu High isn't so easy that you can get by without any goal.

Yuta: ?!

Yuta's eyes widened as shock and fear came towards him.

Panda: Maki! That's enough!

Toge: Bonito flakes.

Maki looks back.

Maki: Okay, fine. Get off my case.

She walks off. Isshin felt sad about Yuta when Yaga and Gojo talked about him while he stayed on the sidelines. Panda puts his hand on his shoulder.

Panda: Sorry about her. She has a habit of acting like she understands others.

Panda apologized for his classmate's attitude.

Yuta: No... She's right.

Timeksip

Isshin, Yuta, and Maki followed Gojo where their first mission was at the school. Yuta was confused.

Yuta: Where are we?

Gojo: It's just an elementary school.

Yuta: Huh?

Gojo: Just an elementary school where some children have gone missing.

Yuta was frightening.

Yuta: Missing?!

Gojo: It happens in places like this. It's probably the work of a naturally-occurring curse.

Yuta: You're saying the kids like Isshin size were kidnapped by a curse?

Isshin looks at Yuta.

Isshin: What?