Chapter 1: The Beginning

No One's POV

Back in the beginning, there was a white hair who was a sorcerer and he was Gojo Satoru. He entered the orphanage and he was shocked when he saw a lot of children were nothing but torn apart like a massacre all over.

 He entered the orphanage and he was shocked when he saw a lot of children were nothing but torn apart like a massacre all over

Satoru: Damn it... I was too late...

He was looking for a survivor, but to his eyes, he felt a strong cursed energy it was an abomination other than any cursed energy from beyond back then.

He quickly looked to find it and he saw a young boy who was leaning on the wall sitting and he was unconscious.

Satoru takes a closer until when he is about to touch him, he suddenly feels an overwhelming feeling making him faint because of the boy who was possessed by an unknown entity. He was sweating and feared unknown reasons for touching the boy.

Satoru: *mind* Is this real?! Despite I have infinity and six eyes. But if someone knows me and knows my weakness?!

He saw the boy's shadow seemed getting bigger and he saw something...

...

Fear...

Shadow Mind: DON'T TOUCH MY VESSEL!!! IF YOU WANT TO LIVE OR DIE!!!!!!

Satoru: ?!?!

He quickly steps back and is scared of the boy's cursed shadow.

Satoru: *mind* What was that?!

Before anything gets worse, the boy's eyes slowly open, Shadow Mind hides inside the boy's body and he sees Satoru in front of him, he quickly stands up and looks at him fearing the man.

Satoru: Wait! Wait! I'm not going to hurt you!

Isshin: What...?

Satoru tries to calm down to himself.

Satoru: Listen, I'm not going to hurt you, ok? I came here to save you...

Isshin: Are you sure?

Satoru: Yes, if you want to live and fight curses and I'm gonna make you a sorcerer...

Isshin: Hmmm...

Satoru: I'll help you, ok.

Isshin closed his eyes and he decided to agree to it.

Isshin: Sure.

Satoru extended his hand to grab the boy's hand and Isshin grabbed his hand and Satoru said.

Satoru: *smile* Welcome to Jujutsu School, Isshin.

The next day...

Satoru asks Isshin if it's ok to put him in the white room for safety he doesn't want to hurt somebody so Isshin agrees to it for when it comes.