Chapter 6: Cursed Child and Cursed Sorcerer vs Worst Cursed User

Isshin's POV:

Beep...!

Beep...!

Beep...!

Everything is darkness... An emptiness... Nightmares everywhere...

They see me...

They all see me as... A monster...

A true monster...

Like...

Me...

Nobody loves me...

But...

I have no choice but to protect humanity even everyone they treated me so badly that I was a monster...

A beast...

No One's POV:

Panda: Maki do you think... Isshin is the Cursed Child...?

Maki: Who knows? He wasn't lying either way.

The three sorcerers sat in wear waiting for Isshin to wake up.

Somewhere...

Higher Up 1: Are you crazy Gojo?!

Higher Up 2: You can get this boy to kill every last of us! He can commit world dominance!!

Gojo: Well first I am crazy. Second I don't care. As long he can make his decisions we cannot control his powers. He's the strongest cursed vessel, an unknown cursed spirit, and the child sorcerer who made a contract with his unknown cursed spirit himself. The Cursed Child.

Gojo started to walk away while the higher-ups talked to him.

Higher Up 1: You only have one chance if this boy passes. If he doesn't, he will create a worldwide mass of deaths just like Ryomen Sukuna.

Gojo: And if you don't shut your mouths about him you don't know how fun is to watch him destroy you people if he heard all this stuff-

Gojo was cut off from seeing a dark figure glowing with bluish light in the middle.

The higher-ups also saw it even Gojo himself. The unknown curse coldly glared at them causing them to be paralyzed and frozen in fear. Then disappeared out of thin air. Gojo was scared and it was his first time to meet Isshin's unknown cursed vessel again.

Isshin's POV:

I open my eyes... My eyes hurt. They sting like hundreds of needles piercing on me...

I groan in pain and very uncomfortable. I look down and see Maki, Panda, and Toge. They awake and notice me and they all look at me in shock. Maki was on my lap sleeping. Toge shook Maki while I closed my eyes.