Chapter two

~André's pov~ Dude take it easy that's the fifth mirror today, I just had a call from Diego, can't you go one day without spilling the blood of people,now I have to clean up your mess Carlos said.
I couldn't pay attention to what Carlos was blabbing about, because I smashed the window and was too busy wiping my blood on my hand,Carl sorry for stressing you but they needed to die every single one of them.
Clearly trying to change the topic he said,well I just hope you get married so that whoever you marry get to do what I couldn't,Are you seriously bringing this I said annoyed that he had once again brought this marriage idea.
Well yh if it could make things better ever thought of marrying a powerful mafia boss daughter,think of how powerful it could make you he said.
As tempting as it sounds I don't want some bitch trying to clean up my act I'm better off alone.
I'm going for a drive I said feeling a little bit irritated by his words.
I walked out of the room and entered the car and drove off, with a thought repeating itself in my mind,"I don't need some bitch to make me powerful, I can become more powerful by myself , I mean my mafia is ranked No.4 on the table of strongest mafia".
I finally got to a place I loved going to,to clear my mind of things.I walked in sat on my special seat after all I had bought the seat with My money when I was stupid drunk, I want a cup of vodka I said to the bar tender.
He brought my order I took it down like boss and made an order for more but this time I bought the bottle of vodka, I poured it myself and spilled some on the table,then some slut showed up and said oh look what we have hear you spilled your drink she bent down and licked the spilled drink,was that supposed to be flirting feeling very infuriated at what this bitch did I took her by the neck almost choking her and said looks like you lack respect,well since you don't seem to know me I'm your worst nightmare I'm André vitiello a name you would never forget.I saw her eyes shaking in fear and I knew that name was one she knew,giving a devilish smirk and walked away.I have probably had way too much to drink.
I stepped into my car only to see missed calls from Carl it really irritated me that he was bugging me, I drove in silence to the mansion, I finally got there stepped out and immediately saw Carl folding his arms, I instantly rolled my eyes and walked passed him, I went to my bedroom sat on the bed and felt someone's presence I bet it was Carl,where did you go he asked and why are you asking I said, well I got a call from Diego that said you were choking a girl he said, that's how freaking fast news fly in the mafia world not surprised,and so what's the big deal I said, I only received a sigh from Carl and he walked away.