Chapter fifteen

~Andre's pov~
      I woke feeling like there was no darkness within me then I felt a warm body on my chest and a smile was in my lips I could get used to this I got up not wanting to disturb her, I went to the bathroom to freshen up, I was only wearing a towel, I stepped out when I was done and just wore my joggers with a tank top and left the room to my office in the house.
    I was still thinking of what that bastard that escaped will do I hope he doesn't go after Verena.
Dude I heard the news Carl said barging into the office,I said we have to make security tighter than before, I've had enough of this bastard he's not coming close to me or Verena.
    I knew it Carl said knew what I said irritated he didn't finish his sentence,you are in love with Verena he said stop talking rubbish I'm not,I don't love have you forgotten,yeah sure he said.
  Was he right was I, in love with her there's no way I am, I do feel things when she's around is it love,if it is I'll keep it to myself to avoid her from getting hurt.
    Well you know you haven't stepped out of this house since your dad came back he said, I know he was right but she seemed tensed when my dad arrived I wouldn't want to leave her I mean Eliana's here but it doesn't make a difference.
  Fuck I have a meeting with the Russian empire for our new alliance I said to Carl knowing it was going to be held here I didn't have to change because the Russian empire wouldn't care about what I wear.
    They were going to be here any minute. she walked into my office she looked so fucking cute I could eat her up,she walked to Carl and hugged him I felt jealous that she hugged him not me, I couldn't blame her,ummm Eliana wants to take me out can I go she asked me,sure only if Carl goes with you guys I said, ok thanks was all she said.
She left,Carl going right behind her but I stopped him and said don't let anything happen to her or you'll hate me I threatened, sure thing he said and left.
Boss they are here one of my men informed me I nodded my head.They came I was expecting an old man turns out their leader was my age mate and he wasn't all that bad.
So would you like to get this contract started he said I'd like that very much,with our new partnership we would go places I said,sorry for postponing our meeting in the past I had a lot to do, I understand Shall we continue,he nodded making me continue.

FEW MINUTES LATER.....................
It was really nice having you around I said the pleasure is all mine he said,we shook hands then he left with his men at his back and front I was so exhausted after that I planned on going to the room to meet Verena hoping she hadn't gone yet I got there and met her wearing the cutest outfit I bet Eliana got it for her, she left I laid in bed watching the ceiling.
I'm starting to get get addicted to her warm presence.