Chapter sixteen

~Verena's pov~

   I left the room immediately when I noticed he entered, I could feel his on me and it made me uncomfortable,I met Eliana and Carl at the entrance of the house,when they noticed I was here we decided to go, I have no idea why André is being nice all of a sudden, why am I angry with him after all he saved me from the misery I had to go through with family, I do miss Christopher but this is worth it, I rather die in the hands of André than by my father's hands.
    Eliana snapped me out of my thought and asked I was okay I nodded and gave her a small smile and she gave me a worried look, I shrugged it off because I really want to get her pity we reached the mall it looked amazing we entered inside and it seemed I was in a dream, Carl talked with the lady in charge I wonder if he knew her, I guess Eliana saw me trying to puzzle why he was talking with her cause she laughed and said André runs this place so he just getting informations from her.
  You know being the only girl around a mafia filled with men wasn't really easy for me, I couldn't talk girl talk with any of them because they didn't want me around when they were working but I'm glad you are here Verena it changes everything now she added and gave me a bright smile I didn't feel the same way but I loved her company so I returned the smile.
   Let's go shopping she said and dragged me to the dress area,they were all beautiful It was a long line of beautiful gowns for any occasion I went in deeper and saw a guy that pointed a gun at my head I screamed and he brought me closer when I tried to escape, I was so close to him I wasn't scared because part of me didn't want to stay in this world any longer, I think Eliana heard me scream she didn't want to show herself but I saw her I hope he didn't too.We stood there for long what was he waiting for, Eliana got the opportunity to go behind him and shoot him, I could see him in his own pool of blood It made me realize that this was the one thing that made me hate being in the mafia the blood spilling, I wasn't phased I look at Eliana who was already looking at me I hope you are okay she asked, I nodded.
      Are you two okay I heard a gun shot Carl said then looked behind us seeing the body,he sighed and look at Eliana and said still got it huh,she put the gun in her bag and folded her arms, Carl called someone to get the body and he said we should continue with our shopping I still remained silent there was a make up store in the mall, Eliana dragged me there sat me on a chair and said I think you should do a make over I looked in the mirror my skin was as pale as before,The make up artist insisted that my make up should be light because I was already beautiful I wanted to laugh I didn't believe that part when she said I was beautiful.
   She was done I gave her a smile and she returned it and I glanced at myself in the mirror and I felt my confidence level rise I was happy, Eliana got has finished and she was really beautiful she didn't do much because she was already wearing make up when we got here we left the make up kiosk and went back to get a dress.
     Eliana found us matching dresses mine was black and has was red

It looked really nice on her,when we were done wearing the dresses we went back to the car and saw Carl with his Jaw dropped then quickly closed it and said wow you guys look amazing,we both laughed and enter the car,the ride back home was silent ...

It looked really nice on her,when we were done wearing the dresses we went back to the car and saw Carl with his Jaw dropped then quickly closed it and said wow you guys look amazing,we both laughed and enter the car,the ride back home was silent I was afraid we spent too much,the bags in the car was way too much,we finally got home and I took some of the bags because Eliana gave them to me even though I refused to take them, I went upstairs I hoped he wasn't in our bedroom and my eyes met his and he stood up the bags fell on the floor he took steps to me and put his hands on my waist I didn't resist,he lowered his head and whispered Don't tell me you wore this sexy outfit without my permission, I wanted to push him and say I wasn't his property but my body was playing tricks on me,he nibbled on my neck I felt butterflies in my stomach he suck on my neck and his hold on my waist became tighter I tilted my head giving him more access he looked at me and gave me a smirk he was playing dirty games with me I wasn't going to him have all the fun.
   I bent down and rubbed my ass on his now hard hard and smiled I brushed it with my fingers and I gave him a smirk then he pulled me to him, closed he door and pinned me to the wall and said princepessa next time you wouldn't like the things I'd do to you, I smiled wondering what he would do and I raised up my legs slowly grazing his sacred place and I felt his other hands on my laps,his touch sent waves through my body,he raised it higher exposing a good view of my laps he licked his lips and started trailing hunger kisses on my neck almost like he waited for this all the time.
      I could feel his hands on my bare back, I wasn't thinking any thing through all I knew is that I didn't want to stop feeling his touch.

Yay 🎉🎉🎉my longest chapter yet I'm so happy
1071words😊
I'm sorry for not updating since I hope the wait was worth it and I hope you guys love the chapters
Lot's of love <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3