Chapter Twenty three

I was in my office drinking my pain out again she had not spoken to me for days now, I haven't even stolen glances from since the day I ate her pussy,She fucking hates my Guts now, I've been nothing but an asshole to her, I had no idea why I was sulking, I didn't even come out of my office again part of me was scared to face her, I scoffed who would think a monster was scared to face a woman who had trapped, I wanted her in my arms she's the only fucking thing that keeps me sane.
I knew she needed space but it was killing me inside I had already sent my father away he didn't deserve to be in the same house as me after what he did I took another gulp of vodka,Carl barged into my office and said you love her don't you he asked and I thought about it,she was my light in darkness,she fought my demons fuck I was in love with her, I had been so dumb not to realize it, I realized I hadn't answered Carl so I looked up at him and he understood,you got to stop drinking man he said but I had zoned him out and thought about her before another imbecile barged in, I was  so close to blowing his brains out.
  Boss we found information on Miss Verena Russo he said,Go on I said and Carl was still standing there I let him be since he was my right hand,we found out one of our men infiltrated her father's mafia and became his personal bodyguard and according to him her mother died when she was fifteen and her father became ruthless to her and constantly beating her and he remarried and still continued it got to a point her step brother saved her after she bleeded non stop on the floor but her brother never confronted them about the beatings and maltreatment the man said,this guard that infiltrated their mafia did he partake of the beatings he asked angrily and his guard remained silent so he threw the bottle at him and his guard dogged it,did he I asked again and he said yes take that mother fucker to the warehouse and keep him there for me I was so angry, I didn't know that she had been put through so much pain and I added to it and sat there burying my face in my palms I looked at Carl he was fuming what are you going to do now he asked and I said they will fucking pay for laying their dirty hands on her, Carl left my office and I felt the urge to hold her in my arms and tell her everything would be alright, I walked out of my office and walked towards her room and reached her door and knocked she opened it and met me,she stood there and did nothing I made first move and hugged her and buried my face in her neck inhaling her scent that I missed and said I'm sorry love she was shocked by my words, I will never allow anyone hurt you again I added you know she said with tears falling down her eyes that he kissed away immediately and pecked her on her lips and he entered into her room where he laid beside her and buried his head in the crook of her neck and she did the same,she fought his demons and he did the same.
  Non so perché mi fai sentire al sicuro, riempi il vuoto nel mio cuore, mi fai desiderare la tua presenza ogni giorno, penso che mi sto innamorando di te I said and smiled knowing I had already fallen for her and those bastard where fucking going to pay.