Bram Francis Peleten

Name: Bram Francis Peleten

Nicknames: BP, Brammy (not his favorite), Bram-Bram (again, not his favorite), Bramster (his twin sister, Beatrix, is the only one who can call him this)

Age: 23

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Queer (female/feminine lean)

Species: Werewolf

Looks:

(Faceclaim: Unknown)He's 6'3

He's 6'3

Personality: Bram is a fairly steady guy

Personality: Bram is a fairly steady guy. He isn't overwhelmingly one thing over something else, but rather a steady amalgamation of everything. He isn't boring, no. Far from it. He is genuinely a multi-faceted guy. Calm and steady in a crisis, he is just as good at barking orders as he is taking them. He gets deeply passionate about certain things, or there will be instances where he just knows that he is right, that his way is the best way, that his way is the most reliable or that his way is the best for the circumstance, in which case he will become stubborn and argumentative if others try to disagree or refuse to acknowledge, accept, or implement his ideas. Wonderfully strategic, he is very thoughtful. Everything in the sphere of politcs, strategy, and advice is deeply and thoroughly thought out before it is shared. He considers everything from as many angles as he can see it from before making a decision. He is amazing at seeing things from the perspectives of others, able to put himself into many different shoes, so-to-speak. He is loyal and trustworthy, but his family and his pack will always come first. It doesn't matter what his family has done, he stands by them always. Because to Bram, family always has to come first, and family always has to have one another's backs. That is not to say he always agrees with his family, or that he doesn't argue or fight with them, but at the end of the day, he will go up to bat for them every time. He is a respectful and polite guy, but if he doesn't like you then he won't entertain more than he has to. Respect earns respect, disrespect earns disrespect. He is a good guy, a respectable guy, and an honorable man.

Likes: his family, his pack, his twin sister, respect, being consulted, being listened to, thinking, journaling, walks, conversations, success, spirituality

Dislikes: people disrespecting or going after his family, failure, disrespect in general, being ignored, being cut off from his family, being patronized or condescended to

Powers: shifts into a wolf (looks above); heightened reflexes, durability, senses, strength, speed in human form; Alpha power; wind reading/interpretation

Backstory: Bram is the second oldest of eight- though yes, he is a twin - and the younger brother to Wrexen Josha Peleten. He grew up slightly in Wrex's shadow. Though Wrex overpowers him in terms of innate Alpha power, Bram was everything and is everything that they were hoping Wrex would be. Intelligent, with a politically savvy mind, and able to make the tough choices, he was always passed over because of Wrex. Everyone was so busy accommodating Wrex that they neglected his teachings, until one day - at 16 - he had enough. He called a meeting with his parents and the tutors that taught him and his siblings and gave a very detailed argument/presentation on why they should take him seriously and why they should give him Wrex's responsibilities. It was very compelling, and from that moment onward his education was taken more seriously. He was given the Alpha training that was stripped from Wrex and he was brought into meetings and kept in the loop. Being so young, some of the other members of notoriety within the pack would talk down to him like he was his brother, like he was too stupid to understand. Bram hates that more than anything. He works so hard, every single day, to be taken seriously by his father, his pack, and those that matter. He tries so hard. He doesn't hate Wrex, though one may understand if he did, to an extent. He loves his brother, even pities him. Wishes his life was one that was a better fit for him. No, Bram has always loved his siblings. He did his best to stay in touch with his younger sister, Carmellia, when she went and lived away from them. He even visited with her a few times. Nothing will ever make him not love his family. Nothing. He has defended them in word and action over and over again - he's gotten in fights when people insult Wrexen, though his brother doesn't know that. He has defended each of his siblings against harsh words or actions. He will always defend them.

Other: He speaks Dutch and English, because like Wrex, his mother only spoke to him in Dutch and his father in English
He has a filing cabinet full of journals, from age 14 to now at 23
He almost always has something to write with on his person
He has a vertical scar between his pecs from a heart surgery he had as a child
He will likely be the new Heir when Wrex mates with Veronica
He was heartbroken when Carmellia moved away, when she begged to move away, because he thought it meant that she didn't love them, and it is why he did his best to remain connected to her
He is fairly close with Beatrix, but he is also quite removed from his siblings, and only recently has been trying to remedy that. His focus for so long was taking over as Heir that he never really let any of them in after a while, despite his deep love and desire to stay connected with his family. They know him, but they don't know him, if that makes any sense
He does have a very strong connection with the spiritual aspect of being a werewolf, though it is understated and personal. He has a very strong connection to the family ability of wind reading/interpretation, and is better at it than anyone else in the family

A/N: Think of his love for his family like that of the Mikaelson's in The Originals, or more so like Elijah. No matter what, his family comes first, and he will protect his family, even if he argues and clashes with them