'Death Of Me'

"Get ready, we are going to my mum's house" "Can you please stop dropping bombs every time I try to eat my breakfast in peace" "I get a bit soft with you and you are back at running off your mouth" "Well, you are keeping me with you, you must listen to my problem" Ishan said happily munching on his cereals while sitting on the dining table.

He felt giddy, he didn't know where he got this newfound courage from but last night's Shubhman did have an effect. He felt like he could say something silly and Shubhman would still listen to him.

Shubhman was standing beside Ishan, buttoning his shirt's cuffs. He leaned down towards Ishan, his one hand on the table and the other behind Ishan's chair "Oh, really princess? I think you should try to keep that pretty mouth of yours shut, who knows when it will bring you trouble"

"Make me" Ishan challenged and looked up but to his dismay(or maybe not), he underestimated the distance between them. Shubhman did not waste a second to comply.

He pulled up Ishan by his collar, smashing their lips together. In a second, Shubhman was sitting on the chair with Ishan on his lap. Their lips were in perfect sync. Shubhman flicked his tongue over Ishan's bottom lips wanting a taste of his cherry-like lips. But when he still felt unsatisfied, he bit into them earning a moan from Ishan

The kiss was neither too sweet and slow nor too rough and rushed. They took their time, savouring each other's mouths. Ishan was the perfect height Shubhman noticed.
The way he fits into his arms, the way their lips feel against the other and the warmth of each other's body. Shubhman was getting addicted to it, addicted to Ishan's presence in his life.

Ishan pulled back first, hurriedly getting off Shubhman's lap. "I-I will go get changed then" and he scurried away from there. A smirk played on Shubhman's lips.

He had a rough assumption that Ishan liked him a bit, ever since the time of their shoot together. His shy eyes always said more than he expressed. Now, the kiss was another indicator, as Ishan didn't try to back away, like the time before. 'I think making you mine won't be that hard after all'

"Let's go" Shubhman looked up at  Ishan and his breath hitched. Ishan was wearing a fitted maroon-coloured satin shirt, its sleeves rolled up to his elbow, perfectly complimenting his honey-like skin. It was paired up with white trousers and black boots.

Shubhman walked up to Ishan and circled his hands around his waist, pulling him closer, "Are you thinking of seducing someone?!" "No Shubhman, I just wanted to look good for once" "It's good then or-" Shubhman leaned closer to Ishan's ear "you might as well forget about walking on these two feet of yours"
.
.
.
.
.
"Damn my back is sore" Ishan said getting out of the car, it took them 4 hours of non-stop driving to reach Shubhman's mom. "You should exercise more then" Shubhman added. "Bloody fitness freak" Ishan muttered under his breath. "You said something, sweetheart?" Shubhman asked in his sickening sweet voice. "Nopes, not a word" Ishan gave him back the same smile.

They rang the bell and were met by a beaming Shubhman's mom. "Come inside bachcha, you must be hungry. Tell Mom what you want to eat, and I will make it for you" "I'm fine mo-" Before Shubhman could finish, his mother grabbed Ishan's hand and led him inside to the living room. 'Look at her forgetting about me as soon as she found someone cuter' Shubhman sighed.

"Mom let him breathe first, now will you?" "Yeah, you are right, I'll bring you guys water" She came back with sweets and water. "Here beta, have some sweets before water" Ishan smiled at her sweetness, "Thankyou Aunty"

"Don't call me Aunty, it sounds like I am some stranger. You can just call me Mom like Shubhi does". They both cracked up when they saw Shubhman choking on water. "Mom isn't it too early for that"
"Nothing is early" she turned back towards Ishan " C'mon beta call me mom" Ishan blushed on understanding the implications "M-Mom?!". It's been a while since he addressed someone like that.
.
.
.
.
"Ha ha ha, really Mom?"..Ishan asked wiping his tears for the nth time. It was already evening and they were chilling on the couch with a mug of coffee each. They spent the day baking and sharing stories. That's what they were doing right now, Shubhman's mom was sharing his childhood stories with Ishan.

"I swear, I had to give him a good beating because he just wouldn't stop throwing spoons and forks into the sewer." His mom grinned. "Mom I think we should go now, it's getting late and you know it will take at least 4 hours"

"Why don't you just stay here for tonight? Tomorrow is a weekend after all. Ishan why don't you ask him, he will listen to you" She whispered the last part so only Ishan could hear. Ishan highly doubted it would happen, Shubhman doesn't like being ordered but what's the harm in trying?

"Shubhman can we stay tonight, please? I am very tired" " Ishan I'm the one who is going to drive not you" "Shubhman please, pretty please"....Shubhman let out a sigh. He needs to not give in to Ishan's doe eyes and pouty lips.
.
"It's settled then, your room is clean so no need to sweat about where to stay. You guys should go up and change into something comfortable. Shubhman lend Ishan your clothes". They both nodded their head and went upstairs with Shubhman leading the way and Ishan following him.

"Just lend me pants, and I'll wear the same shirt. It's quite comfortable." Shubhman searched his cabinet "I don't think my pants will fit you. You can wear shorts though. The weather is warm too" "Sure, give me whatever". Shubhman lent him the shorts and went inside the bathroom to change.

It was the 2nd time Shubhman felt his feet slip on the same day. He had never seen Ishan in shorts 'Damn, he looks sexy as fuck.' Shubhman thought, noticing the shorts hugging his body perfectly, making his curves look more sexy. He tiptoed towards Ishan, who was busy looking at his phone and snaked his arms around his waist."You look like a whole damn meal babe"

Ishan, startled by the sudden touch, pushed Subhman back. He stammered, trying to not focus on what Shubhman just said "Let's - let's go downstairs, mum said dinner is ready" "So she is your mum now?!"

"Are you mad at me? I won't call her that, I'm sorry" Ishan felt dejected, just this morning he felt so happy. "You can do as you wish" "Really? You aren't mad? Thank you" He gave Shubhman a side hug and skipped down the stairs.

'This boy I swear, will be the death of me.' Shubhman thought, a small smile gracing his lips. He went behind, set to enjoy the family time he rarely gets to enjoy. And the most important thing, his mom was happy.

His mother has taken care of him single-handedly. She deserved all the happiness in the world and if Ishan made her happy, he would keep him around. After all, this was the first time she let someone else stay in her house.

--------------------------------------------
Hello fellas.
Someone last time commented , Ishan ain't getting no breaks and I realised they are right. So here is them enjoying a bit yk.

I'm sorry if there's any error. I am so sleepy ,I can hardly keep my eyes open.

I had an exam today and it was the most difficult so I thought I should write a chapter to relieve stress.

Good night sweeties. Stay strong and healthy.