Chapter 33

Ryan POV

I am beyond fucking pissing off right now and I don't want to hear her fucking bratty voice either. Summer looks like she is about to cry but I don't fucking care.

She has been nothing but disrespectful to me since we have been living with my parents and I don't fucking like it.

I am her fucking husband and she better show me some fucking respect.

I am sitting here trying to calm down but I can only calm down with her either touching me somehow or me being inside her. She is my comfort.

I turn and look at her and saw she is scared as hell. I guess that is because we are in the middle of the woods away from the city and plus she knows I am beyond pissed off at her.

I decided I want a blowjob from her as apologize from her. I know she just trying to get to that fucking school too see that pussy bitch Sammy but fuck that because I am her husband.

I said "Summer I want a blowjob" causing her to turn her head fast to look at me with question look on her face.

Summer said "what did you just say?" Acting like she didn't fucking hear me the first time.

I said "you heard what I just fucking said. I said I want you to give me a blowjob right now" She look at me like I was crazy or something.

Summer said "fuck off I ain't talking yr small dick" then folded her arms while glaring at me.

She knows damn well my dick ain't small and plus she doesn't think it small when I am fucking her brain out.

I said "that is funny you don't think my dick is small when I fucking yr brain out and while you scream and moan my name while you are having multiple orgasms back to back"

She looked at me and said "I fake every one because nobody can fuck me better than My Sammy" then smirk at me causing me to glared at her

I said "that is funny I don't hear you screaming his name when I am ball deep inside that tight wet pussy of yours that only belongs to me" while smirking at her.

Summer looks at me and said "that is because I don't want to bruise your ego. I might be screaming yr name but in my head I am screaming my Sammy name because his dick is bigger and he knows how to fuck me so good" then smirk at me.

That is it I was trying to be fucking nice but she had to say that shit.

I smirk at her then grabbed her neck with my left hand causing her to gasp and put both her hands on my left hand. I pulling her  head to me roughly and said "Don't fucking call that bitch pussy yours fucking again. You only fucking belong to me and only me. You fucking got that ?"

She doesn't say anything just glared at me so I squeeze her throat a little causing her to lose little air and to cough.

I said "You are fucking mine and will always be fucking mine. You fucking got that Summer?"

Summer said "yes" then I said "good girl" so I let go of her throat causing her to hold her throat with her left hand while coughing like crazy.

I pulled down my pants and boxers causing my long and hard dick to sprang out then I look at Summer and said "I want a blowjob now as an apology from you for yr bad behavior so get to it now"

Summer said "and I told you to fuck off" then grabbed her phone but I grabbed her phone from her then threw it on the backseat.

She goes to grab it and I wrapped my left hand back around her throat and squeeze it little harder this time while she try to breathe.