𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧

Story title: Radiance 

Name: Caridad Cullen-Mikaelson 

Story type: Crossover, series 

Caridad 'Cari' Cullen has been in the works since 2019. She was the first vampire Carlisle found after he'd been turned. The two have been together since 1139. She has a very close relationship with Edward, proclaiming herself as his older sister. She's also close with Rosalie and Jasper, and later in the story Bella. 

Radiance follows Caridad upon her return to the Cullens just before Edward and Bella are set to marry. She'd been gone for twenty years to look for answers at the mark on her wrist. Once her family is marked for death by Irina, she's exposed to another world, one that gives her the answers she so heavily desires. 

Radiance goes through Breaking Dawn Part 1 through the end of The Originals with a spin-off geared towards Legacies. 

When published, Caridad will have gone through the most of any of my characters. Her involvement with the Mikaelsons will be her downfall. 

She's the fiercest of my characters, much like Cheryl Blossom from Riverdale which is who her character is based off of. She adores the color red, as well as making others squirm under her glare. She loves her family with all her heart and she would fight to the death to ensure their survival. 

Her end is perhaps the most tragic that I've written. Her story is the most sporadically written, jumping from certain parts of BDpt2 to the very end of TO. I've never actually written her character chronologically as I get bored pretty quickly with certain parts of Twilight. 

Cari is perhaps one of the characters I'm the most excited for you to meet. 

Favorite Caridad quote: She's inflating his ego. 

Played by: Madelaine Petsch