𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

Story title: Catch Me 

Fandom: Twilight 

Name: Lacey Rae Swan 

Book type: Stand-alone 

Lacey Swan is a fighter. She's been through more than anyone, with ghosts of her past coming back to haunt her, while also finding out the truth of her lineage and trying to manage it. She wears her heart on her sleeve and will protect anyone she loves from danger. Charlie Swan is like her second father, having rescued her from the dark part of her life. She cherishes his love and values his opinion. Her cousin, Isabella Swan is another person she holds dear to her heart, even if the girls weren't close growing up. Jessica Stanely is her best friend, the one person she trusts more than anything. 

Catch Me starts the year before Bella moves to Forks, following Lacey on her journey as she fights against her demons, and comes into the power her mother gave her. The book's first half also follows her relationship with the Cullens and her love story with Jasper Hale. The second half goes through the events of the Twilight series, in which Lacey plays a vital role. 

Her undying loyalty to Jasper and his family often causes problems between her and Bella. New Moon plays a major part in Lacey becoming her truest self and also strengthens her relationship with Jasper, while also destroying her relationship with Bella and Edward. 

She eventually finds herself in the middle of it all, having to choose between her soulmate and her family, a decision that tears her apart. 

Catch Me, I feel is my most vulnerable book that I've written. It deals with triggering topics that are not to be taken lightly, while also adding to the Supernatural community in Forks Washington. 

Lacey Swan is a force to be reckoned with and I'm so very excited for you to meet her. 

Favorite Lacey quote: Oh simmer down dog boy. 

Played by: Jenny Boyd 

Looks: Pale skin, vibrant blue eyes, short to longer blonde hair with dark roots. Her voice is deep, one which Jasper loves with all his heart. 

Note: Lacey is my baby and I will protect her with my life.