𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐬

Story title: Bewitched 

Name: Delaney Forbes-Mikaelson 

Fandom: The Vampire Diaries 

Book type: Stand-alone 

Delaney is the older sister of Caroline Forbes, having left Mystic Falls for the sunny west coast of California. She comes home after two years, finding herself in a predicament that she can't handle on her own. In coming back to Mystic Falls, she finds herself caught up with the Miakelsons and the never-ending bloodshed that follows them. Unbeknownst to her, she's the soulmate of Kol, the wild and reckless Mikaelson brother. Their love burned bright until the day he was killed, leaving her once again by herself. 

Delaney is Klaus' best friend, defending him from everything the group of Mystic Falls throws his way, and even going against her sister for the protection of her new family. She follows him to New Orleans, once again finding herself in the middle of something she never should have been a part of in the first place. 

Curses linger over her head, turning brother against brother and mother against son. Delaney has proved before that she'd fight to the death for the Mikaelson family, but New Orleans will show her just how true her words are. 

Favorite Delaney quote: And I thought I liked British accents, but yours is a major turn-off.

Played by: Ashely Benson 

Looks: Long blonde hair, blue eyes, short stature.