1~ Prom.

nini's pov:

"Neens! Go faster! You take too long!"

"Okay! Okay, Gi! I'm hurrying."

Tonight was the night of nights. Prom. Me, Ricky, and Gina have waited 12 long years for this. I was in the bathroom, fixing my makeup and putting on my dress, but apparently I have been taking too long. I zippered up the long green dress up and slid on my heels. I opened the door shyly, and Gina gasped.

"Oh babes! You look amazing!"

"Thank you, Gina. You do too! Oh my god you look fantastic!" She squealed and grabbed my hand.

"Come on. We need to take pictures! You look SO hot right now!" I rolled my eyes with a smiled and let her drag me to the pool to take pictures. I was going with my boyfriend EJ to prom tonight. Gina was going with hers, Derk. They were going to be here in 15 minutes. Why not get some pics real quick?

-when they get there.-

"Hey babe. You look beautiful tonight." EJ said, slipping the corsage on my wrist. He leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"Thank you, Honey. You clean up nicely."

The drive to the school was full of laughter. Once we got there, we danced and met up with Ricky.

"Hey ricky!"

"Holy shit..." He mumbled under his breath. "Nini, you look... you look drop dead gorgous." giggled at him.

"You too Ricky. I've missed you." We haven't seen each other since yesterday. It was too long.

"Me too." We smiled at each other before we heard a big gasp. When we turned around, it was EJ. My EJ, making out with another girl. I felt the tears prickling my eyes already.

"I-I'm leaving."

"Nini can I drive you home?"

"No thanks...Ricky. I just um... I need some fresh air." He nodded and let me walk out. The tears started to fall faster once I was outside. I walked through the little park me and Ricky would come to every day after school. I recived a text from him saying to text him when I was home. I just sent a thumbs up back. My parents were going on a business trip so the wouldn't be home. I looked around me and it was weirdly quiet. It was cold, and wet, and I just wanted to be home. I heard something come from the bushes and when I walked to get a closer look, boy did I regret it.

A man. He grabbed me and yanked me behind the bush as I started yelling. He covered my mouth and got down on top of me. He pulled down the zipper of my dress. That's how I knew I was screwed. He started kissing down my neck harshly, getting handsy everywhere else. Soon my dress was discarded in the mud and I couldn't get out. I felt an uncomfterble sensation and I had knew what had happened. 

I had been raped. 

AUTHORS NOTE

sorry this chapter is small. I wanted to raise awearness for sexual assult towrds woman and make a story out of it. Sorry for the sensitive topic. But I hope yall enjoy.