Dancing with our hands tied ~ 8

3rd pov: TRIGGER WARNING! There is mention of abuse, rape, chocking, and blood.

She couldn't even look him in the eye. Louis just stood there and looked down at his feet, guilty.

"He couldn't... he wouldn't." Ricky rubbed her lower back and she smacked his hand away. Ricky didn't take any offense to her actions because of what was taking place. She was in shock.

"Ms. Salazar-Roberts we were called one night from your neighbors for a noise complaint and to go check on you two because of the noises heard from outside. When we got there, it stopped. Do you reckon what I'm talking about?" She nodded slowly. "Yes. Very well. Would you care to explain what happened?"

Nini sat there for a minute and pondered. She remembered his promise and she second guessed herself.

"If you say a single word about this I'll make sure you and your stupid little Ricky Bowen never see the light of day again."

"Uhm..." Ricky leaned into her ear and whispered something about how he's got her and to let it all out. "That night, my neighbor Nancy must have heard me. Just me. You know she's kinda crazy-"

"Get to the point." Nini nodded and sighed.

"I remember his hands around my sweaty neck and his fingers pressing further and further into my throat. I was pinned to the wall with bruises lined up and down my battered body. My hair I had got done the day before and by then it had blood in it... it was dried." She began to stumble on her words. "I couldn't breathe. And the yelling started to sound like it was underwater. Before that, I was..."

Nini trailed off and Ricky wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

"It's okay, Neens." She gulped and tears started to prickle her eyes.

"He kicked m-me till I was throwing up blood." She lifted her shirt to show a bruise. When she looked over at Louis he looked mad. MAD mad. She began to sweat and panic. "B-but it was just one time! You see-"

It all happened so fast. The gun, the click, the pull of the trigger, sending the bullet flying faster than the stumbling words out of her mouth directly into her chest. Everyone gasped and people were running over.

"NINI!" She Ricky pushed back the hair in her face after she fell into his arms. Her eyes were closed and blood was splattered on her face, blood soaked through to Ricky's white dress shirt as people put towels on the wound and called 911. Ricky though, was sobbing. He was sitting on the ground sobbing with nini in his arms as he continued to move her hair out of the way. She was sweaty.

Ricky looked at the girl and saw her eyes were barely open but not closed. They were severely dialated.

"Nini... hold on Baby. Please you can do it. You're strong just five more minutes..." his tears started to fall into her. Her mouth filled with blood and she spoke while smiling and grabbing his face. Blood was running down her face and covered her teeth.

"I'm gonna be okay!" She started laughing. She was in so much shock. "Ricky! I'm okay baby!"

"N-no you not." As she spoke, blood from her mouth was flying up and hitting his face but he didn't care. He's seen her blood way too much before.

The paramedics bursted through the door and put Nini on a stretcher. Ricky was in the ambulance with them and nini started to loose consciousness. He tried his absolute best to keep her with them. Louis had been arrested for shooting bin but one question remains: who raped nini?

Ricky's pov:

I'm holding onto Ninis cold hand as she slowly was fading away. I'm trying so hard. Her big brown eyes almost look black now. She couldn't even breathe. He actually shot her. He shot the woman he was going to marry. Sick. He's a bastard.