Chapter 9~ Jimmy.

"Neens where are you going? it's 6 in the morning." Ricky said, sitting up in the bed and rubbing his eyes. He saw Nini up with black dress pants on and only her bra on as she was looking for a shirt.

"I'm getting ready for work. I have a job remember?" The understandable news still throws her off, but Ricky is getting concerned.

"Babe it's too early."

"No it's not. I had to shower and I'm going to grab the office coffee this morning. I promised them something in return for her lunch they got her.

"Please can you just lay with me for one minute?" She sighed with a small smile, put the tank top she was holding down, and walked over to the side of the bed. She wrapped her arms around Ricky and held his head to her front.

"You're such a child."

"I'm your child." He smiled up at her and he noticed her face. "You know, it's okay to take a break while dealing with all of this, right?" She hung her head and nodded.

"I know." She whispered.

"Then just relax, Baby. You're always going and I don't know how you do it." She chuckled and kissed his head, ruffled his curls, and went and put on the tank she was holding before.

"Just one more day, please? or at least let me finish this week? I have projects due and they are all just in my office."

"Fine but I don't want you to get burned out. Call me on your breaks." She put on her blazer and walked over to give him another kiss, but this time, a long one on the lips.

"See you baby."

**************

Nini walked into her office building and went to sign in.

"Morning, Nini! Just signing in?" Nini set down the coffees in her hands.

"Yes! Thank you!" She began walking over to the elevator.

"Morning, Nini!"

"Morning, Phoebe! Do you have that spread sheet finished?"

"Yes just last night."

"Good! See you at lunch!" She took off her sunglasses and continued to walk. It was a pretty big lobby.

"Morning, Nina!"

"Morning, Jack!"

"Morning Nini!"

"Hey, Linda! Ooh! Your coffee is at the front desk."

"Thank you!" Nini eventually made it to her desk and she sat down and felt a pain in her chest. She brought a hand up to it and sighed.

"Great thanks a lot, Louis." The wound hadn't fully healed and she didn't want to bother Ricky.

EJ was her friend from high school who still ended up with Gina and works at Ninis building. They were like three peas in a pod. Kourtney sees nini after work as she is a makeup artist.

"NINA!" Ej was the loudest one. Here he is.

"What Elton."

"Okay so me and Gina ended up adopting that dog right? Uh huh so basically it was pregnant and now we have 5 puppies."

"WHAT?! I LOVE PUPPIES!" If you were gonna know nini, you would have to know she loves puppies.

"I know! So we are wondering if you would like to adopt one." Her jaw dropped that's all she wanted.

"Can I see them before making a decision?"

"Sure they are in my office. They are labs."

The two walk down the hall to his office and when they went in the saw the little dogs playing with each other.