Chapter 5- A Million Years

-2 weeks later-

"Ricky just go home-" Nini mumbled, clearly upset as they were fighting about what happened and what EJ did to her.

"Nini no! You're clearly not okay and it's my job to protect you-" Nini slammed her hands down on the kitchen counter.

"RICKY! You don't own me!" He sighed.

"I know that... and I'm sorry but I'm just looking out for you-"

"Well don't. Take your stupid songs, and your stupid STUPID wildfire lies and leave me THE GODDAMN HELL ALONE!" She took off his orange hoodie and balled it up and threw it at his chest.

"Ni-"

"LEAVE! I don't ever. EVER. Want to see YOU again." She had her finger on his chest and was breathing heavy. He just nodded and blinked back the tears and left. She'll come around... right?

-5 years later-

"Morning baby!" Nini smiled as she walked down the stairs in her LA house, greating her boyfriend of 3 years with a kiss.

"Hey, sweetheart! Ready for work?" Louis kissed her back and she grabbed her Starbucks off of the counter.

"Yup! Also this is really good. Thank you!" He chuckled as she started to chug her latte.

"So I have that interview at 6 and I won't be home till ten..." She swallowed with a coffee mustash.

"Oh. Why? You never work late."

"Just because money's kinda short." She walked over to him.

"Louie I'm a singer and you're an actor. Money isn't tight." He sighed (annoyed) and rolled his eyes.

"Babe, I just have to work late god..." She looked down at her fingers then grabbed her bag.

"I-I'll see you um later..." And with that she walked out the door. She had no desire to even find out what he was doing. it wasn't worth It anyways. Just like it was with Adam... and John... and Max... and EJ... but she was sure Louis was different. He had to be.

-at work-

"Nini!"

"Yes Ms. Jenn?" She replied taking a seat at the piano.

"I have an offer. Would you be willing to do a press conference with another singer?" She continued sipping on her drink.

"Well... do you know who?"

"No I cannot share that info... sorry babes." Nini sighed and nodded.

"Sure... It might be fun I guess." Ms. Jenn clapped her hands and a huge smile washed over her face.

"Yay! I'll just text them and let you know your in. It's tomorrow at 10 in the morning downtown." Nini nearly spit out her drink.

"Downtown LA?"

"Yes! Why is that a problem?" Nini froze before stuttering.

"Uh no! All good, Jenn."

-10 AM at the press meeting when nini was getting her hair and makeup down-

Nini was wearing a plad set and her hair gently curled along with winged eye liner.