Chapter 7- i miss you im sorry.

"WHAT THE HELL NINA?! YOU NEVER LISTEN DO YOU? YOU DO IT FOR THE SEX, OYE? WELL HE AINT MAKING YOUR BABIES! THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL HAVE THT JOB IS ME UNDERSTAND?" Louis had kicked Ricky out of the house after Louis had accidentally came home at the wrong time. Only issue is when Louis gets mad, he gets really mad.

"I'm sorry-" *smack*

Louis's big hand, the size of her face came faster than a bullet at her head. A large red handprint on her face was the result of him hitting her. She lifted her hand up to her cheek and hit her lips to hold in the tears. She didn't want him to get any angrier. It wasn't worth it.

"There. Now did you learn your lesson?"

She remained silent as a tear fell from her eye and landed on her hard wood floor. Louis scoffed and walked away to their bedroom and slammed the door on his way in. Then she really started to cry. Why did he have to be so violent with her? She didn't understand. He had good parents, good friends, so he must have been the bad egg, or bipolar.

Nini walked over to the fridge, opened it, took out an ice pack. She brought it up to her face and when it touched, it burned. She sucked in a sharp breath as she continued to hold it in the same spot. Soon she took her phone and went outside to make a phone call.

"Yeah... hey Dan. Sorry I won't be able to make it into the studio today. I'm feeling kind of sick so I don't want to spend any germs."

"No problem Neens. Get some rest." Nini sighed.

"Yup. Will do. See ya." She ended the phone call and went to her messages. Her tumb hovering over the contact with the name of "Bowen" and 4 missed calls from him, but ultimately decided not to click it.

*****

All Ricky could think about was if she was okay. Although she didn't say he got made quickly, he could tell. The look in his eyes made his dark eyes get darker. That can never mean anything good. He tried to ring the girl a few times but just let it go so she wouldn't be in more danger than she already was.

Nini was smarter than that. He kept thinking that to himself like that was going to fix something. Now he got it in his head so he ended up calling someone who he thought he would never talk to again.

"Hey carol. It's Ricky."

*******

Carol was stunned to hear Ricky's voice again. But the phone call made her nervous. Ricky rambled about how made Louis was and asked her opinion on him.

Nini on the other hand was stuck thinking about the trial that would happen in 3 days. He could be put to justice. Just three more days.

After the incident, Ricky hadn't seen nini but now it was the day he was supposed to talk with her in court. Great. He walked in with his suit on and waited for a while before he saw nini come around the corner looking beautiful as ever.

"Wow." He mumbled walking up to her. He gave her a kiss on the head and she blushed. "You look so beautiful Neens."

"Thank you Ricky... and you look very handsome."

"Thank you Roberts"

"No problem Bowen."

The two walked into the court and found their seats up front. They were both quite nervous for her. They had a plan of bringing in all the men they thought were guilty and interview them, and hopefully they could come out and say something.

"Alright let's get started." The judge spoke standing up and calling in the first man who looked very unrecognizable.  "This is Ward Smith, 49 years old, from Salt Lake City. Look familiar?"

"No."

"Now Mr smith would you mind telling us where you were in the park on the night Nina was raped and hit with a car antenna?"

"I remember I was in the park but heading home when I heard a scream come from the other side. At first it sounded like kids playing so I let it go and continued on."

"Nina do you know his voice?"

"No sir I do not."

"Very well then. Next!" It was about 7 more men before things got weird. "Next we have Michael Richardsons, 54, math teacher at East high. On your records it says you had him for geometry."

"Yes I did sir.." she said kinda in shock. Ricky rubbed her back as the judge continued.

"I was in the school getting ready to leave when I saw you walking out. I had graded your math test right before that and I decided to try to catch up to you to give it to you instead of waiting till Monday. You were my favorite after all, but I saw you crying and left you alone. We live in the same neighborhood and I might loook guilty because of how I approached you in school being creepy but I went the opposite way, got turned around, and went back through the park."

Nini pondered before looking at his pleading eyes. He was begging for her to let him go but she didn't quite believe him.

"I would like for him to stay." The man hung his head low be for stepping off to the side to watch the last two men come in. His head was hung low and she didn't get a great look at him. His hair was brown and it had a little wave to it.

"Nina this is 52 year old Edward Roberts. Your father." Her head picked up and he looked at her guilty but she didn't know if he was. Her eyes started to fill up with tears. My own father could have raped me.

"Nini... I wasn't with you I swear. That's disgusting and you are my only daughter. Only child. I want to protect you-"

"Stop lying dad. You left mom with a baby to raise when you said you would be there. When you visit every once in a while it was never I'm so proud of you it was always try and do better. You don't love me. If you loved me, you would have stayed."

"I guess so but trust me , I do Nini. Give me a chance. But I swear I was just trying to get to your house I swear."

"Well don't swear on your life cause your ass might end up in prison. Next."

"Nini-"

"NEXT."

Her father stepped to the side and him and her math teacher just waited for the guards to bring out the last one. The final one that could be given the name "rapiest"

He walked out similar to how her father did and when he looked up her jaw dropped.

"Louis?"