Episode 11: Earth shattering attack! Skylers secret technique!!

Derrick charges in and punches Ross's cheek hard pushing Ross back Derrick jumps back "HELLFIRE CANNON!!" Derrick yelled firing a large blast of hellfire out igniting a large explosion causing the temple to the left to collapse.
"TRY NOT TO DESTROY THE TEMPLES!" Skyler yelled "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO SCAR FACE!" Derrick yelled.
Skyler slouches down gripping onto the handle of the sword gathering as much energy as he could and transferred every bit into Excalibur.

Derrick flew high into the sky as he holds his hands up facing towards Ross forming a large orb of dark matter in his hands.
"DARK MATTER CANNON!!" Derrick yelled firing out a large blast out, Ross raises his hand and absorbed the blast into his body while laughing "STAY OUT OF THE WAY!" Skyler yelled as he smirked softy "Dragon style earth shattering cutter!!" Skyler yelled flying to swinging his sword through Ross he stopped flying about three feet behind Ross and slowly slid his sword into his hilt "Dragon explosion..." Skyler said softly.
Suddenly where skylers sword had sliced I fired a huge explosion smoke and flames had surrounded the area, with that attack skyler had used up his energy so he collapsed on the ground out of breath.
As soon as the smoke cleared out Ross was still standing with no cut or marks on him as he was laughing out hard.

-lost realm of dragonia-

Soon after josh had got out of meditation completing the first section to his training "am I ready for the final test?" Josh asked as Cole nodded "yes now it's time it's the normal training but use your mental abilities to attack predict every move" cole said powering up his dragon bond form while smirking softly.

-Midgard-

Derrick landed on the ground "really is that all you had Scarface?" Derrick scoffed "let me finish from here" Derrick smirked and came face to face with Ross "let's put an end to this huh?" Derrick asked as Ross laughed and nodded.