Episode 64: Alliances fall

Ivar and Zach were breathing heavily "how pathetic, your fathers would have done much more damage there but you two are disappointing" Loki laughed as Zach and ivar collapsed "I'll see you two later" Loki laughed and vanished "damn it..." ivar grunted while standing up slowly joshs fur cloak slowly appears on ivar "let's get back home" ivar said as he looked around.

-verondal-

Nicole walked around with lavender "I miss dad" lavender said softy as Nicole looked at lavender "I know me too" Nicole smiled and looked out into the sky Nicole noticed a very large orb making its way towards verondal "shit..." Nicole said "what's wrong momma" lavender said as Nicole gulped "an asteroid is coming down" Nicole said as civilians were panicking Derrick, sky, Anna and other knights were off heading to a nearby village so they couldn't see what's coming towards verondal, as the ball of fire gets close to the city a cloaked man teleported and cut the ball in half as both halves explode sending shockwaves down to the ground.
Nicole looked at the cloaked man thinking she was seeing josh "J-josh?" Nicole asked as when the smoke cleared out ivar turned around and looked at Nicole "wait ivar?" She said and rubbed her eyes softy "you look so much like your father" Nicole cried out "I'm sorry I up and left,I and Zach fought Loki and lost." Ivar said.
"It's fine as long as you two both made it back" Nicole said and hugged ivar.

-village-

Derrick looked around as the ogre tribe and elven empire had walked to Derrick "our alliance was to lothbrok and Pendragon but with you devil we will not be in your alliance" Oleg said "so.. because I'm the devil you refuse to be in an alliance with verondal and the dragon empire?" Derrick asked "yes and Ereon agrees" Oleg said "sorry but from this day on the council and the alliance are no more" Ereon said.
"We need the alliance, a new threat threatens Midgard, the gods Loki, Balder and Hela are here to take out the realm" Derrick stated as Oleg shrugged.
"That's on you people, lothbrok started it so it's your problem" Oleg said and walked away.