Girl of Steel

Your POV

It was the next day and time to pick up the other first year. Megumi, Itadori, and I headed out to the station where we'd be meeting Satoru. I had opted for my sunglasses today since we'd be out in public. As we waited near the station, Itadori was eating a popsicle, and Megumi and I just stood there. 

"How are there only four first years? That's practically nothing," Itadori said.

I shrugged, "I mean, think about it. How many people do you know that can actually see curses?"

"Huh, good point," he replied. 

Megumi added, "Jujutsu sorcerers are rare."

"Hey, didn't you say I was the fourth first year?"

I nodded, "We all got admitted like forever ago."

"You know what our school's like," Megumi continued, "Everyone has unique circumstances."

"Got that right," I mumbled. 

It was silent for a moment before Itadori asked, "So, Y/N. Why are you always wearing sunglasses or a blindfold. Same with Gojo."

I smirked teasingly as I pulled my sunglasses off, blinking my beautiful eyes at the boy, "It's to keep our fans from getting distracted." I laughed, seeing that he actually believed me. "I'm just teasing. They're actually part of my cursed technique, so it helps to keep them covered for my own and everyone else's safety, as well as preventing me from using too much cursed energy."

"Wow, you're really that powerful?" He asked. 

I nodded, "I'll go more in depth later about my clan and my technique."

Suddenly, a tall, attractive man with shaggy brown hair and brown eyes came over to me with a smile. 

"Uh, hello," I greeted with a reserved smile, "Did you need something?"

The man nodded, "I work for the Tokyo Model Agency, and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you were. Do you have any interest in modeling?"

"No, she doesn't." Both the man and I turned to look at Megumi. He was glaring daggers at the poor man. 

The guy chuckled awkwardly with a nod, "Yeah, okay..." He turned around and walked away, more like scurried. 

I smirked teasingly as I turned to Megumi, "Geez, Wolfy. I think you gave the poor guy a heart attack."

He clicked his tongue under his breath as he slipped my sunglasses back on my face, blushing a bit with embarrassment. 

"Sorry for the wait!" We all turned to see Satoru walking towards us. "Oh, you're uniform made it in time."

"Yeah, it fits great. Though I noticed it's slightly different from Fushiguro's. Mine has got a hood," Itadori observed, pulling at the red hood of his uniform. 

Satoru nodded, "That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request."

"Huh?" Itadori asked the man, "But I never put in any requests..."

"You're right. I was the one who put in the custom order."

"Huh... Oh, well cool," Itadori replied simply. 

I clicked my tongue as I nudged Itadori, "Careful. My brother has a habit of doing that kinda stuff... Anyways, why are we meeting in Harajuku?"

"Because that's what she asked for," my brother answered.

Itadori was distracted by all the street venders. It was really showing that he wasn't from Tokyo. As we walked, I used my Six Eyes to look for the girl we were supposed to be meeting. Of course, it would've been easier if Satoru just did it like he was supposed to, but he pawned it off on me.