Prologue

Y/N was born into the extraordinary Gojo Clan. Like her older brother, Satoru, she possessed the incredible Six Eyes. No one could explain how or why two siblings of the Gojo clan had both the Limitless and Six Eyes, but they accepted it as a miraculous blessing. While her eyes weren't a brilliant blue like Satoru's, they were still a dazzling e/c that enchanted anyone who looked into them. 

Their cursed techniques were also different. While they both had the traditional Limitless technique, it manifested in different ways. Y/N's cursed energy allowed her to manipulate space at an atomic level, similar to Satoru. But she used her ability to form anything she wanted, specifically weapons, out of pure cursed energy. 

Each thing she makes was a different color depending on what kind of cursed energy it is made with. For example, conjuring a weapon that is meant for fast and shallow slashes requires a certain type of cursed energy. So, that weapon will be made entirely of that specific energy, which is a distinct color than the rest. Her chosen weapon, most commonly a scythe, is almost always a deep glowing purple color. But she can change the type of cursed energy the scythe is made of to make is weightier which turns it from purple to magenta. 

When Megumi had started his training and was finally able to summon his demon dogs, Y/N started calling him Wolfy. It started off as a tease, but over time it just became a nickname that stuck. Megumi also had a nickname for her though. Since her technique was called Conjuring, he decided to call her Witch. It wasn't something he called her often, only when he was feeling especially endearing.

Gojo often teased the two about how they were totally in love with each other. I mean, what big brother wouldn't? It frustrated the kids to no end, which only encouraged him. But Satoru's teasing came from a place of truth. From his perspective, it was obvious that his little sister and Megumi like each other, and over the years it grew into love. They were just too blind, or too stubborn to see it.

Now, our story starts here. Megumi and Y/N were entering their first year at Jujutsu High. Megumi was a 2 Grade Sorcerer, while Y/N was a Special Grade. Naturally, she exceled because of Limitless, the Six Eyes, and her raw talent. While Y/N was ranked above him, Megumi's ranking was also very impressive for a first year.

Due to the combination of these things, it was obvious who to send on this mission. Satoru had called the two kids into his office. The two kids walked in, Y/N first, followed by Megumi.

"What is it, Satoru?" The girl asked. 

Satoru leaned back in his desk chair, rocking back and forth on the hind legs, "Well, the higher ups have a mission and they've requested you two, since the third and second years aren't available."

"Huh, funny, we're their third choice," the girl laughed humorlessly. She always did have authority issues. 

Satoru ignored her comment and continued, "The mission should be pretty straight forward. They have a special grade cursed object at Sugisawa High in Sendai City. The seals are getting old, so we need to move it to a location with less curses around. So, your job is to retrieve the cursed object and bring it back here. Simple enough."

The girl hummed skeptically, noticing her brother hadn't mentioned what exactly the thing they were retrieving was, "I think you're forgetting something, Satoru."

"Nothing gets past you, N/N," Satoru teases with a smirk. "The special grade cursed object... Is Ryomen Sukuna's finger."

"I'm sorry," Megumi began, stepping forward, "The higher ups want two first years to get Sukuna's finger?"

"That is correct."

There was a loud silence throughout the room, until Y/N broke it with a groan, "Fine. We'll do it. But you owe me for this Satoru."

"Aw, I knew I could count of you N/N."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, Satoru. When do we leave?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"Tomorrow."