Chapter 807

Kat woke up the next morning. They followed suit brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Annie walked in next " Good Morning Sweet T." Minutes after that I replied to her " Morning sis."

Our brother joins us last in the kitchen greeting " Good morning girls." We replied to him in unison " Morning Chad." Seconds later he has the remaining coffee in his mug. Kisses are exchanged between. Both of them are setting our kitchen in a deep conversation with each other. My drink is poured to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I took a quick bath to change and start folding our clothes. My mp3 player is on the bed with the headphones in my ears. The clothes are split into their three usual piles. I put my clothes away in both the closet and drawers. Ella and Chad picked up their clothes in order to put it in their rooms.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her hands. All of us are in tow behind her. Pots and pans are on the stoves with food in them. Everyone else had a job to do. My sister sets our kitchen table. As for Chad he took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling so good right now. Our meals almost finished on the stoves.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Our dreading Sunday afternoon blues start to kick in around this time. We are running around the apartments and house getting ready for the next day of school and work. As for the Warren's are watching their younger son as entertainment. Nick and the girls get home from work. They joined the party with us.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her hands. All of us are in tow behind her. Pots and pans are on with food in them . Everyone else has their own jobs around the kitchen. Our sister is setting our kitchen table. As for Chad he took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling so good right now. Our meals are finishing minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating dinner, we put all of the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Ella and guys stayed in the kitchen washing the dishes and cleaning it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are lights are turned off. They joined the other on every couch.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We watched our favorite t v shows with the group. I got up to walk in the direction of my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to our couch and sit down in my favorite spot. I am nice and cozy.

My siblings got me to watch a few more t v shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnight to them with hugs and kisses. "Night Sweet T," they replied to me in unison. Seconds later  they watched me walk away and waited for my door to click. They focused on the t v screen again.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group takes their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. I have been in bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me in dreamland that night.