Chapter 808

Lori woke up the next morning to get ready for work. We followed suit quickly behind him. I went into our to brew some coffee for my siblings, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us eat. Chad walks in next greeting "Good morning Sweet T." He turned around for his mug. Within minutes I have my kiss from him.

Our sister walks in last greeting "Good morning guys." We replied to her in unison " Morning Ella." She mixes her coffee in the mug. Both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables to dished out our food. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanged our goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head straight to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently sitting by her window reading the newspapers. As for Sam picked her partner up in the cruiser. Minutes after that they drove to their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put my stuff down in the lounge, and sign in. Within seconds I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are patiently waiting in our long line. I put their order at the far end of our counter. My coworkers are filling tons of brand-new orders.

Blaine shows up that morning. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone in front of him left for work. He picks up their order, paid for it, and greeted me " Good Morning T." Both of us stood in our corner talking to each other. I returned his greeting. Our friend leans in closer to give me a goodbye kiss on the cheek.

Moments after that he walks all the way down to the theater for work. He waited on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of their costars helped him open both sets of doors. All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. Both of them threw away their trash in the bins.

Everyone warms up on the stage together. Within minutes rehearsals begin for that day. I am cutting some colorful ribbons. Rehearsals lasted for an hour and eight five minutes. Cool down time always leads into changing to strike their workstation. They grabbed their belongings while exchanging goodbyes to each other.

Blaine, Blue Eyes, and company got home to cook something quick. Everyone else took an hour break for it. Lunch time came around at 12:00 pm. During this time, we ate and relaxed together as a group. After eating I got up to throw away my trash in the bin and wash my hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates joined this routine. A good percentage of us returned to our workstations. I took out the trash to our dumpster in the back. When I came inside again, I washed my hands. Meanwhile back with our guys that are already home took their baths. Blue Eyes got dressed and decided to wash his sink full of dishes. He relaxes on the couch waiting for me to get off work.

Before you know it 2:30 pm is here which means it's time for me to go home. I went into our lounge to sign out, gather my stuff , and mentioned goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way down to the subway station enjoyed my walk. The birds were singing in their trees. Later on, I boarded the subway to sit down and write. A lot of people from all walks of life were on it with me.

People entered and exited the subway at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon with new information for us. All the subways have maps in it of the city. Every subway is full of bodies both sitting down and standing up holding onto the rails. Later on, it pulled into our station. I walked over to our building that evening.

The fellow residents returned home from school, shopping, and work. Andy is already doing his job. " Good afternoon my Sunshine," he greeted me. Both of us stood by the door talking to each other for a few minutes. Our handsome doorman allowed me to have entry.

Upon my arrival checked our mailbox then head upstairs. Apartment sweet apartment finally home from work. I went into our kitchen to put down both the mail and my keys. Seconds later I did the same thing with my stuff. I took a quick bath to change some comfy home clothes.

There's a familiar shiny Super girl key in our front door keyhole. It means that only one very important person came over. Blue Eyes is finally home by us now. We exchanged our greetings to each other while he closes the door. Later on, we walked into our kitchen hand in hand.

Blue Eyes puts down his keys to start cooking our dinner at the stove. I took out the place settings to put them on the island. The group at home at the same exact time. My siblings greeted '' Good evening our Lovebirds." We replied to them in unison " Evening Guys." On the way out of the kitchen they put down their keys on the mail table.

They head to the showers. Meanwhile back in our kitchen with us talking to each other. I am leaning against the counter admiring how hot my fiancé is looking in our kitchen. My siblings are in the room again. Ella is setting the kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Usually during mealtime all of those who were out that day exchanged how their days were at either school or work. We ate together like one big complete happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I made a quick doggy bag for my fiancé. Our guys stayed in the kitchen to wash the dishes and clean it up. Both in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I are watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. They joined us on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared our favorite t v shows with the group. I walked over to my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I am nice and cozy on our couch. We are cuddling in each other's arms.

Blue Eyes got up to say goodbyes to my siblings while kissing Ella's cheek. I waited by the door for him holding his doggy bag in my hand. We exchanged our greetings to each other with a kiss. Blue Eyes locks our door then heads to the subway. I am nice and cozy on the couch again.

My siblings got me to watch a few more t v shows with them before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to my siblings with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," they answered me in unison. Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited to hear my door shut. They focused on the tv screen.

All the t v sets and family lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. Blue Eyes got home to put his food away in his fridge. My siblings and some of our guys just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnight to each other. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.