Chapter 826

Chad woke up the next day to get ready for work. We followed suit brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Annie walked in next " Good Morning Sweet T." Minutes after that I replied to him " Morning Ella."

Our brother joins us in the kitchen last greeting " Good morning guys." We replied to her in unison " Morning Ella." Seconds later he has the remaing coffee in her mug. Kisses are exchanged between. Both of them are setting our kitchen in a deep conversation with each other. My drink is poured to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our belongings while saying goodbyes to each other. Our group splits into it's two separate parts. A good percentage of us mentioned our goodbyes to Within minutes we are out the door on the way to the subway station. The other of half it stays home cleaning and doing coursework for school.

Blaine woke up the day next day. We followed suit quickly behind him. I went into kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Annie came in next greeting me " Good Morning Sweet T." She pours out and mixes her coffee. I returned her greeting with a kiss.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Blaine shows up that morning. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone else in front of him left for work. Seconds later it's now his turn in our line. He picked up their order, paid for it, and greets me " Good Morning T." Both of us stood in our corner talking to each other. I returned his greeting. Our friend leans in closer to give me a goodbye kiss on the cheek.

Moments after that he walks all the way to the theater for work. He waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of their costars helped him with opening the door. All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. Both of them threw away their trash in the bin.

Everyone warms up together on the stage that morning. Within minutes rehearsals begun for that day. I am throwing the trash in our dumpster. When I got inside washed my hands. Over at the theater rehearsals take an hour and 90 minutes. Cool down is only for a short period of time. The cast soon changes out of their costumes in order to strike the stage.

Blaine, Blue Eyes, and company got home to cook something very fast. Lunch time rolls around at 12:00 pm. Everyone else took an hour break for it. During this time we ate and relaxed together as a group. After eating I got up to throw away my trash in the bin and washed my hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers followed suit in this routine. The rest of us went back to our workstations. Meanwhile back with our guys that are already home took their baths. Blue Eyes got dressed and decided to wash his sink full of dishes. He sat down on the couch waiting for me to get off of work.

Before you know it 2:30 pm came which means it's time for me to go home. I went into our lounge to sign out, gathered my stuff form the locker with my name on it, and mentioned goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way down to the subway station enjoyed the extremely short walk. Later on, I boarded the subway to relax and listen to music.

People entered and exited the subways at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon with new information for us. All the subways have a map in it of the city. Every subway in very full with riders both standing up and sitting down. Later on, it pulls into my station. I walked over to our building that evening.

The fellow residents are now returning home from errands, school, and work. Andy is already doing his job. " Good afternoon my Sunshine," he greeted. Both of us talked to each other. I returned his greeting. He allowed me entry.

Upon my arrival I checked our mailbox then head upstairs. Apartment sweet apartment finally home from work. I went into our kitchen to put down both the mail and my keys. Seconds later I did the same thing with my stuff. I took a quick bath to change into some comfy home clothes.

There's a very familiar shiny Super girl key in our front door keyhole. It means that only one very important person over. Blue Eyes is finally home by us now. We exchanged our greetings to each other with as he closes the door. Later on, we walked into our kitchen hand in hand.

Blue Eyes puts down his keys to wash his hands. I took out the place setting to put them on the island. The group got home at the same exact time. My siblings greeted us "Good Evening Lovebirds." We replied to them in unison " Evening Guys." On the way out of the kitchen they put down their keys on the mail table.

They head to the showers. Meanwhile back in the kitchen I leaning against the counter adoring my fiance. Blue Eyes gave me the usual taste of his dish sealing it with a searing kiss. My siblings came into the kitchen again. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. Our meal is finally done on the stove.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating dinner, we put all of the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Our guys stayed in the kitchen washing the dishes and cleaning it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are lights are turned off. They joined the other on every couch.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We watched our favorite t v shows with the group. I got up to walk in the direction of my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to our couch and sit down in my favorite spot.

Chad and Ella got me to watch a few more t v shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnight to them with hugs and kisses. "Night Sweet T," they replied to me in unison. A few minutes after that they watched me walk away and waited for my door to click. They focused on the t v screen again.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group takes their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. I have been in bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me in dreamland that night.