Chapter 830

Blaine woke up the next day to get ready for work. We followed suit quickly behind him. I went into our to brew some coffee for my siblings, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us eat. They walked in next greeting "Good morning Sweet T." Minutes after that I replied to them in unison " Morning Guys."

The coffee pot is smelling up the whole the kitchen. Kisses are exchanged between us. Each has a mug of the hot liquid. Both of them are setting our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. I poured my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables to dished out our food. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanged our goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head straight to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently sitting by her window reading the newspapers. As for Sam picked her partner up in the cruiser. Minutes after that they drove to their police station.

I walked into Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put my stuff down in the lounge, and sign in. Within minutes I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are patiently waiting in our long line. I put their order on the far end of the counter. My coworkers are filling tons of orders.

Blaine shows up that morning. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone else in front of him left for work. Seconds later it's now his turn in our line. He picked up their order, paid for it, and greets me " Good Morning T." Both of us stood in our corner talking to each other. I returned his greeting. Our friend leans in closer to give me a goodbye kiss on the cheek.

Moments after that he walks all the way to the theater for work. He waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of their costars helped him with opening the door. All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. Both of them threw away their trash in the bin.

Everyone warms up together on the stage that morning. Within minutes rehearsals begun for that day. I am throwing the trash in our dumpster. When I got inside washed my hands. Over at the theater rehearsals take an hour and 90 minutes. Cool down is only for a short period of time. The cast soon changes out of their costumes in order to strike the stage.

Blaine, Blue Eyes, and company got home to cook something very fast. Lunch time rolls around at 12:00 pm. Everyone else took an hour break for it. During this time we ate and relaxed together as a group. After eating I got up to throw away my trash in the bin and washed my hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers followed suit in this routine. The rest of us went back to our workstations. Meanwhile back with our guys that are already home took their baths. Blue Eyes got dressed and decided to wash his sink full of dishes. He sat down on the couch waiting for me to get off of work.

Before you know it 2:30 pm came which means it's time for me to go home. I went into our lounge to sign out, gathered my stuff form the locker with my name on it, and mentioned goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way down to the subway station enjoyed the extremely short walk. Later on, I boarded the subway to relax and listen to music.

People entered and exited the subways at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon with new information for us. All the subways have a map in it of the city. Every subway in very full with riders both standing up and sitting down. Later on, it pulls into my station. I walked over to our building that evening.

The fellow residents are now returning home from errands, school, and work. Andy is already doing his job. " Good afternoon my Sunshine," he greeted. Both of us talked to each other. I returned his greeting. He allowed me entry.

Upon my arrival I checked our mailbox then head upstairs. Apartment sweet apartment finally home from work. I went into our kitchen to put down both the mail and my keys. Seconds later I did the same thing with my stuff. I took a quick bath to change into some comfy home clothes.

There's a very familiar shiny Super girl key in our front door keyhole. It means that only one very important person over. Blue Eyes is finally home by us now. We exchanged our greetings to each other with as he closes the door. Later on, we walked into our kitchen hand in hand.

Blue Eyes puts down his keys to wash his hands. I took out the place setting to put them on the island. The group got home at the same exact time. My siblings greeted us "Good Evening Lovebirds." We replied to them in unison " Evening Guys." On the way out of the kitchen they put down their keys on the mail table.

They head to the showers. Meanwhile back in the kitchen I leaning against the counter adoring my fiance. Blue Eyes gave me the usual taste of his dish sealing it with a searing kiss. My siblings came into the kitchen again. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. Our meal is finally done on the stove.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the table dishing out their food to eat. Usually during mealtime all of those who were out that day exchanged how their days were at either school or work. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in the sinks.

I made a quick doggy bag for my fiance. Our guys stayed in the kitchen to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. Jeter grabs his doggy bag and keys. All the kitchen lights are turned off. They joined us on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared our favorite t v shows with the group. Blue Eyes and I changed in separate rooms. He left his outfit on my bed. As I am already in the bathroom decided to brush my teeth. Later on, we returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. We are now cuddling with each other.

Blue Eyes got up to say goodbyes to my siblings while kissing Ella's cheek. I waited for him over by our front door. We exchanged our goodbyes and goodnights to each other with a kiss. Blue Eyes locks our front door then heads to the subway station. I am nice and cozy on the couch.

My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. "Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut. Chad and Ella focused on the t v screen.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. Blue Eyes got home to put away his food. My siblings and some of our guys just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group say their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.