Chapter 812

Blaine woke up the next day to get ready for work. We followed suit brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Chad walked in next " Good Morning Sweet T." Minutes after that I replied to him " Morning Chad."

Our sister bounced in last greeting " Good morning guys." We replied to her in unison " Morning Ella." She has the remaining coffee in her mug. Kisses are exchanged between. Both of them are setting our kitchen in a deep conversation with each other. My drink is poured to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our belongings while saying goodbyes to each other. Our group splits into it's two separate parts. A good percentage of us mentioned our goodbyes to Within minutes we are out the door on the way to the subway station. The other of half it stays home cleaning and doing coursework for school.

Chad opens up the studio so we can go inside. My stuff is rested on the couch in the studio's office. Later on I returned to the studio to help set it up for the classes that morning. Students begin to walk into the studio to put their stuff under the barre's.

Everyone warms up on the stage in this dual location set up. Chad starts his first class. We are in the corner by the boom box talking to each other controlling the music at the same time. Meanwhile over at the theater it's cast is now already. Seconds after that the curtain rose at 9:15 am which means the show has started that morning.

Back over at the studio I am paying attention from the mirror. Dance class one is almost finished. They grabbed their stuff to go leave nice and sweaty. Chad teaches me the whole routine. We ran through it a few times in half speed. I did it by myself in full speed with music.

Intermission is a fifteen minute break that begins in a few minutes. The audience went into the lobby to use the bathrooms and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast they are getting touch up on their make up. Soon after that they are resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round 2 begins. It went by a whole a lot quicker.

Soon after that it's cool down time for my class. He brought me a water bottle to drink. All of us cleaned up the studio together. I went into the office to get my stuff from it's couch. We head towards the door and subway station mentioning goodbyes to each other.

Chad and I arrived home safely from the studio that afternoon. Our sister greets us " Good Evening," as we put down our keys. The pair of us returned her greeting. Later on, we head to the showers. Our baths weren't very long that evening. Meanwhile back at the theater curtain call time approached . They changed into their clothes. A few minutes after they strike that stage together and grabbed their stuff to go home. Of course, Nick the only one still working.

Once our group settled that afternoon. Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Conversations were going on throughout the group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I grabbed our dirty clothes basket in my bed to head downstairs to our laundry room. Our neighbors were already in there doing the same thing. We greeted each other as a group. I sorted out our clothes into two piles. The entire laundry is talking to each other.

My first load is now in the machine. A good way to pass our time is singing a song. I changed the machine to put the second load in the washing machine. Conversation starts back once the song ended. All our clothes are finally finished. Everyone exchanged their goodbyes to each other.

Soon after that I went upstairs to put it down in my room. I join them on our couch. As for the remainder of our group they are now walking through the door. I wrote in my notebook for a while. The three of us spent time together.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating dinner, we put all of the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Our guys stayed in the kitchen washing the dishes and cleaning it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are lights are turned off. They joined the other on every couch.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We watched our favorite t v shows with the group. I got up to walk in the direction of my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to our couch and sit down in my favorite spot.

Chad and Ella got me to watch a few more t v shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnight to them with hugs and kisses. "Night Sweet T," they replied to me in unison. A few minutes after that they watched me walk away and waited for my door to click. They focused on the t v screen again.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group takes their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. I have been in bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me in dreamland that night.