Chapter 823

Blaine woke up the next day to get ready for work. We followed quickly behind him. I entered our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and started cooking our breakfast for us to eat. Annie walked in greeting me "Good Morning Sweet T." She poured his share of coffee. Minutes after that I replied to her " morning Ella."

Our brother join us in last greeting us in unison "Good Morning guys." We replied to him " Morning Chad." Kisses are exchanged between us. He has the remaining coffee in her mug. Both of them set our kitchen table while deep in conversation. I poured out my drink to put the carton back into our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while saying goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head to the subway station to catch one to school or work. Lori who is currently sitting by the window reading her newspaper. As for Sam she picks her partner up in the cruiser for work. Both of them head straight to the police station.

I arrived to Delightful Desserts greeted everyone, put my stuff down in the lounge, and sign in. Minutes after that I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are waiting in line. I put their order on the far end of the counter. My coworkers are filling tons of orders.

Blaine shows up that morning. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone that was in front of him left. Seconds later it's now his turn in our line. He picked up their order, paid of it, and greeted me " Good Morning T." Both of us stood in our favorite corner talking for a few minutes. I returned his greeting. Our friend leans into give me a goodbye kiss on the cheek.

Soon after that he walks all the way down to the theater for work with full hands. Blaine waited on the sidewalk. Many of their costars helped him open both sets of doors. All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. Both of them threw away their trash in the bins.

Blaine and their other costars head straight into wardrobe, hair, and make up to get ready. Over at the bakery I am now bussing some dirty tables. Everyone warms up backstage together. The show begins exactly at 9:15 am when the curtain rose.

Intermission time is a 15 minute break. The audience went into the lobby to use the bathroom and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast they are getting touch up on their make up. Seconds later the audience returned to be resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round two begins. It goes by a whole lot faster.

Curtain call time begins right after that in this show. Our guys and their costars took their bows. The audience got up to throw away their trash in the bins then leave home. As for it's cast they changed out of their costumes to strike the stage together and grabbed their stuff to go to the subway station. Within minutes they are enjoying time backstage.

They always started it everyday. Lunch time is finally here. Everyone else took an hour break for it. During this time ate and relaxed together as a group. After eating I got up to throw away my trash in the bin and wash my hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates joined in this routine. We returned to our workstations around the city. I am in our back kitchen washing the dirty dishes. Meanwhile across town at the theater where our guys are running through lines. Once they are done doing that begin to stage it.

Before you know it 2:30 pm is here which means its time for me to go home. I went into the lounge to sign out, gather my stuff from the locker with my name on it, and mentioned goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way down to the subway station enjoyed the walk. The birds were all singing in the trees. A lot of people from all walks of life were on it with me. Later on, I boarded it to sit down and write.

People entered and exited the subway at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon with new information for us. All of the subways have maps in it of the city. Every subway is full of bodies both sitting down and standing up holding onto the rails. Later on, It pulled into our station. I walked over to our building that evening.

The fellow residents are returning from school, shopping, and work. Andy our doorman is already doing his job. " Good Afternoon my Sunshine," he greeted me. Both of us stood there by the door talking to each other. I returned his greeting. Our handsome doorman allows me entry.

Upon my arrival checked our mailbox then head upstairs. Apartment sweet apartment finally home from work. I went into our kitchen to put down both the mail and my keys. Soon after that I entered my room to put down my stuff. I took a quick bath to change into some home clothes. Kitchen bound once again for me this time alone.

I started cooking our dinner at the stove. The first wave of the group got home at the same exact time. My siblings greeted me " Good Evening Sweet T." I replied to them in unison " Evening guys. On the way out of the kitchen they put down their keys on the mail table.

They head to the showers. I took out the place settings to put them on the island. My siblings are in the room again. Ella is busy setting our kitchen table. As for Chad he took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling so good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Usually during mealtime all of those who were out that day exchanged how their days were at either school or work. We ate together like one big almost complete family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The girls and I stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and cleaned it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's and guys watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. We joined everyone else on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared our favorite t v shows with the group. I got up to walk in the direction of my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and comfy.

My siblings got me to watch a few more t v show with them. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," they answered me. Seconds later they watched as I walked away to my room. Each of them waited to hear my door click and focused on the t v again.

Across town over at the theater where our guys are now finished are finished for the day. Blaine, Blue Eyes, and company exchanged their goodbyes to each other then head to the subway station. Each member of that group got off at their stops. All of them walked to their apartments or condo.

Moments after that they arrived home from work very tired. Everyone else in that group found something to eat. Blue Eyes took out his doggy bag that I gave him the night before. I have been in bed for the last 15 minutes with Junior. Within seconds my cell phone buzzed on the beside my bed.

Texting

Me: Hey Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes: Hi my Cupcake

Me: How are you?

Blue Eyes: very tired

Me: take a long bath

Blue Eyes: okay mom

Me: Goodnight I love you

Blue Eyes: night... Right back at you Cupcake.

End of texting

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group takes their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. Blue Eyes and I went to sleep. Minutes after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins us soon in dreamland that night.