CHAP 67: Forgive Me*

18+ scenes in author's pov read only if you comfortable.

Past:

Shubman

We returned from witnessing the mesmerizing sunset, finding ourselves in the aangan where Dadi had arranged a special dinner featuring the Punjabi delights of sarso da saag and makke di roti. Chucky, bundled up in layers to combat the chill, appeared as a cosy figure with only her fingers peeking out from the refuge of my oversized jacket.

Exhausted from dancing and frolicking around the fields, she bore the weariness of having lived out her own Simran dream, reminiscent of the iconic scenes from DDLJ. Noticing her fatigue, I tenderly scooped up a morsel, bringing it to her lips. In response, her fatigued expression transformed into one of childlike delight as she accepted the offering with a joyful smile. Once our dinner concluded, I gently scooped her up, and she nestled her head against my chest. Carrying her tenderly to the bedroom, I carefully tucked her into bed, but she clung to me, reluctant to part ways.

"Come on, let's cuddle," she implored, pouting her lower lip. Unable to resist her charm, I smiled, blushing slightly, and joined her in bed. Pulling her close, I wrapped my arms around her, swaying gently, eliciting a contented sigh of happiness from her.

As I continued to sway her gently, she gradually drifted into a peaceful slumber. Taking a moment to admire her serene face, I leaned down and placed a tender kiss on her forehead. With that affectionate gesture, I embraced the serenity of the moment, eventually succumbing to the embrace of sleep myself.

18+ scene from here ~

Author

Hmm couldn't have narrated all the moments to five-year-olds so writing it in the author's POV 👀. As Shubman swayed, she found herself captivated by his presence. Gazing up at him, he seemed to embody a magnetic allure. The words escaped her lips almost in a whisper, "Forgive me after this."

With a delicate resolve, she leaned in, pressing a soft kiss on the corner of his lips. The touch was subtle yet electrifying, causing his grip to tighten instinctively. His breath, once steady, now betrayed the subtle intensity of the moment, growing heavy with a shared anticipation.

He drew nearer to her until their noses were in contact, and he forced himself to breathe. She could feel his heated breath on her lips, and she kissed the other side of his lips to further accentuate his irregular breathing. She rose slightly from her supine position and showered him with kisses, first on his forehead and then on his closed eyelids. She kissed his flawless jawline and cheekbones, bending her head slightly. Then she advanced to his lips, just brushing them, pecking his nose ever so softly.

"Gill, open your eyes," she gently touched his lips, barely making contact, and muttered, "Until then, I am not advancing on anything."

His eyes opened. Looking at her so near to him in this cold weather, his breath was still heavy and deep. She blinked, looking into his eyes, begging for his permission. He closed his eyes, gripping her cheek, and stroked her scar before taking her mouth.

He tenderly caressed the scar next to her eyes and gave her a gentle kiss, expressing all of his love that he had yet to share with her. He pressed his tongue to her bottom lip, requesting permission, but she smirked and pinched his waist, forcing him to open his mouth to let her investigate. He grinned even while kissing her, as she wanted to be the dominant one like always.

They were both breathing heavily when they parted. He soothed her by planting a kiss on her forehead and gently eased her down into the bed. Her fingers grasped his chain, drawing him closer as they kissed again, knowing that these moments would never come again. His mouth trailed down her neck, kissing her hard, winter-dried skin. Feeling every bit of his affection, she let out a moan. Tears trickled down their faces as they remembered these fleeting times and wished they had acknowledged their emotions sooner. He pushed his lips back to hers as he kissed her. They could feel the briny tears on their lips as they kissed.

He withdrew and laid his forehead against hers. They inhaled deeply as she whispered, "Meri Jaan," giving him a long kiss before giving him repeated cheek kisses. He shut his eyes, enjoying the sensation of her kisses on his flesh. He fell asleep beside her, head resting on her chest as she ran a hand over his hair. "After a pleasant surprise tomorrow, I would like to speak with you. Prepare yourself," he murmured, turning her face to the side and planting a final kiss on her lips before falling asleep in her arms.