CH.41

To all my Bhailog and Benlog who are commenting and voting on my every chapters. Thank you so much guys.❤️

And to all my silent readers atleast you guys can vote right? I feel like you are not liking my story. But forgot that I love you all of you.❤️

Should I also start giving you a target to unlock next chapter but I don't like to become pressure on you and I also don't like that. So, I will not but please vote and comments that makes me happy guys.

I'm sorry if you think I'm being rude but I just want to bulid connection with you all nothing else.

×× How many times they kissed in this chapter? Count and tell me.🤭 Kiss means kiss fir wo forehand pe ho ya lips pe.😌

(Le my brain- Par tujhe to khi bhi nhi milti. Go and find yourself a boyfriend.

Me- but I want someone like Advik.

My brain - Then go to hell bitch because he is my man.😎)
-----------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME:- Saadi Galli Aaja

Niyati was sleeping calmly in Advik's arms and about Advik he didn't even sleep whole night. He was worried that after recalling all past what if she walks up at mid night and she needs him so he didn't even sleep he knows that if he slept then niyati will not walk him up. But nothing happened to her. She sleeps all night comfortably just because he was near her.

She start moving slowly in her sleep. He start caressing her hairs to make her sleep again but she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him who is looking at her with just LOVE.

Niyati- Good Morning Advik.

She said while smiling and kissed on his cheek.

He replied her and kissed on her forehead.

Advik- Good morning Princess.

He replied her and notice that she was trying to hide her legs as now her thigh's scar are visible to him.

Advik- Don't.

He said and removed her hands from her thighs and said while rubbing her thighs.

Niyati- It's ugly.

Advik shook his head and said.

Advik- Everything which is belongs to you is beautiful as you Love. And those scars are evidence of how strong my Princess was in her hard time.

She smiled at him and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and asked.

Advik- How's your sleep?

Niyati- Most peaceful sleep because of you.

Advik- Then Sleep more.

She shook her head and said while looking at him.

Niyati- No, I have work. I have to submit my music assignment today. Wait...Why are you looking so dull?

She said while checking his forehead. He holds her hand and said.

Advik- I'm ok love. It's just I wake up Whole night because of work..

Niyati- because of me right?

She caught his lie in one second and asked him.

Advik just nodded.

Niyati- I'm ohky now. Don't worry about me. Ok?

Advik- You sure?

Niyati- Yes Adi. Now go and sleep.

Advik- What now? It's 9 in morning.

Niyati- So what? Go and sleep as today is Saturday so we don't have to attend college.