CH.66

-----------------------------------------------------------
📌DON'T FOLLOW TO UNFOLLOW LATER.

● It's my first time to write smut so don't judge me ok?

● I tried my best to provide you some mature content with pure love. Desire+ love.

● There are some gif so don't read this chapter infront of family that's why I am posting this chapter at night.

● TARGET: 72+ VOTES, 17+ COMMENTS.

● ‼️‼️ MATURE SCENE AHEAD.‼️‼️

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------
SONG NAME: Zara sa

She bits his earlobe becuase of him now how will she face them. He giggled.

Advik: Baby wait for some seconds more.

Niyati: Put me down.

Advik: What?

Niyati: I said put me down you dumbo Rathod.

Advik: Wow new name for your husband? Not bad wifey.

He said looking at her who is moving in his arms.

Niyati: You are so bad, Billu kahika.

Advik: Meowww meow....

She stopped wiggling. She looked other side and bit her inner cheek to stopped her blush to spread more.

He laughed looking at her blushing face.

Niyati: I will not talk to you.

Advik: OF course we will not talk baby we will just moan each other's name when I will deep inside you.

Her face becomes hot hearing his words. Before he tease her more she pinched his chest. He hissed and put her down and start rubbing his chest.

Advik: I love your wild side but baby you pinched so hard, my nipple hurts.

That moment she come to know that she pinched his nipple. Without looking or saying anything she come inside their room and start finding her clothes to change ignoring her fast heartbeats which is running fast just by thinking about their night.

He closed the door and leans on it folding his hands. His eyes start roaming on her back who is now his wife. She can feel his intense stare on her but she ignored like a pro.

ADVIK'S POV

Her back is facing me but I can say she was taking deep breaths. Her fist becomes tighter when I start coming closer to her. Closing the cupboard I held hand her hand and we stands infront of mirror.

Her head is down, eyes are closed and her chest is moving ups and down because of deep breaths. She is looking breathtaking gorgeous my Angel, my wife.

I hugged her from back softly resting my chain on her shoulder and mumbled in her ear.

Advik: Open your beautiful eyes love. Your husband is dying for your one stare.

But my wife has no plans to look at me she closed her eyes more tightly. I looked at mirror and noticed her each and every inch of her body which is wrapped in heavy lehenga and jewellery. But I felt some new feeling which is more than love when I looked at her neck which has mangalsutra and her maang which is filled with sindoor.

I holds her both hands I smiled proudly looking at dark color of mehendi.