END

-----------------------------------------------------------
● This is the last chapter of my book "Embrace Me Tightly" so if you guys like even one scene than don't forget to vote this last chapter.

● Please let me know your review about my this book. Is this good or not?

●Comment as much as you want. so, if other wants to try my this book so they can try after reading your comments.

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------
SONG NAME: Tu Hain Toh

She moved closer to him in her sleep. She opens her eyes not wanting to wake up late on her first day. She looked down where her man is sleeping peacefully resting his head in between her breast.

Red colour spread on her cheek and mumbled while cresses his hair.

Niyati: This is not pillow my Mr.dumbo handsome husband.

Advik: What a beautiful morning wish for your newly fresh husband.

He said and she becomes shock. He is awake? He again hugged her, resting his head on her breast. She stopped taking breath.

Advik: Why you stop breathing? Breath jaan let me feel your chest more closer to me.

She scoffed and mumbled. he laughed softly hearing her calling him cheesy dumbo man. But he knows her cheeks must be turned tomato by now.

Advik: This feels like I'm sleeping on clouds, so soft.

He said and placed kiss on her one breast.

Advik: OH shit dusre ko bura lag jayega.

He kissed her Second breast and again closed his eyes. She laughed not controlling hearing his nonstop talks.

Niyati: Move Mr.Rathod I'm getting late.

She said and removed him from her still laughing. Before she moved away he pulled her closer and lay down with her on him.

Niyati: You are so stupid Adi

She said looking at him who is looking at her with adorable eyes.

Advik: I want something.

Niyati: What?

Advik: I want morning wish.

Niyati: Good morning adi.

She said without any delay.

Niyati: Happy? now let me go.

Advik: Not like this.