CH.62

-----------------------------------------------------------
● Just few chapters and my first book will be over. 🥺

● if you guys are reading my book than please vote and comments. I love when You guys leave the comments. So please vote and comments....

● TARGET: 65+ VOTES, 17+ COMMENTS.

● LONG CHAPTER ahead...4200+ words.

● ‼️‼️ MATURE SCENE AHEAD.‼️‼️

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------
SONG NAME: AAJ ZID

She opens her eyes and looked at him who is sleeping resting his head on her chest.

She smiled and start cresses his hairs. He Hummed in his sleep. Kissing on his head she hugged him tightly.

After some minutes one idea comes in her little mind. She smirked and try to break the hug but he tighten his hold. She start blowing in his ear in irritation he break the hug and lay down next to her.

Standing up she grabbed her makeup and rubber band. Kneeling down on the floor first she wiped his face with tissue and start giving her talent a try on his face.

Grabbing the dark red colour lipstick she applied on his lips. He looked other side in his deep sleep. Pink blush on his cheeks, back colour bindi on his forehead, yellow eyeshadow, blue eyeliner. Feeling satisfied with her makeup skills she grabbed rubber band start doing small small ponytails.

Niyati: Hayyee Kitna Sona munda hai Mera.

She said and dramatically placing her hand on her heart. She giggled looking at him who is sleeping peacefully. Grabbing the phone she clicked his pic and send him his photo with caption...

" so beautiful, so elegant just looking like a wow."

She said and again giggled hard. Brushing her teeth she again come in her room and now he is sitting on bed with closed eyes.

He open his eyes and smiled at her who is trying hard to stop her laughter. Because he was looking like a joker.

Advik: Good morning baby.

He said and yawned.

Niyati: Good morning my hottie.

She said bite her inner lips to stop her laughter.

Advik: Hottie Haan?

He asked and try to open his phone with face lock but like phone is not able to recognize his face.

Advik: lagta Hai new phone lena padega.

He shook his head and unlocked his phone. His eyebrows crashed together when he received massage from niya. Only to received shock. His widened eyes Landed on her who is now laughing her assoff.

Running in the bathroom he looked at mirror. And shout loudly.

Advik: AAHHHHHHHH

His face is looking like, small kid just done painting on his face.

Niyati: Haye hottie hottie.

She said resting herself on wall and crossed her arms on her chest and again start Laughing looking at his glaring face.

Niyati: Like come on Adi you are my pookie baby not some dangerous man.

Noticing his steps which is Coming closer to her. she saw him her tongue and start running.