CH.65

-----------------------------------------------------------
📌DON'T FOLLOW TO UNFOLLOW LATER.

● FINALLY OUR NIYATI AND ADVIK'S WEDDING CHAPTER IS HERE.

● Not even 5 people are commenting which hurts guys. You can just leave one heart right?

● TARGET: 70+ VOTES, 12+ COMMENTS.

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------
SONG NAME: Madhanya

EARLY UPDATE GUYS.........2 DAYS 2 CHAPTERS. SHOWER YOUR LOVE.♥️

AND FINALLY THE MOST AWAITED DAY IS HERE.....

WEDDING DAY

Both are feeling happy, nervous, excited and much more which no one can explain. Heartbeats are on high level from this morning and finally the time is here.

Divya come in the room just to get tears in her eyes looking at niyati who is sitting looking like princess just like their father used to call her Princess but today she is looking like royal princess.

Coming infront of her she cupped her right cheek softly and kissed on her head.

Divya: MY chhoti.

She just said two words and hugged niyati. How fast she grow up and here she is ready to face another phase of her life with her love of life.

Breaking the hug she looked at her head to toe with proud smile on her face.

Divya make her wear bangals looking at those bangals niyati's eyes welled up. Those bangals are her mother's bangals.

Before tears rolled down from her eyes Advik's mom, dad, Varun come in the room with pari in varun's arms leaving Advik alone in room.

My daughter is looks like queen.- Advik's dad said and carees her head.

She is queen. Advik's queen.- Advik's mom said and hugged her softly.

No no my Masi is Angel. Chachu's Angel.- Pari said with pout.

They giggled. Varun put her down and come infront of Niyati and smiled.

Varun- Nervous?

She nodded.

Varun- Don't worry. We all are here Carrot. Or agar wo kuch kare than tell me I will hit him with my bare long hands.

He said showing her his hands. She giggled.

Varun: Always smile like this. Your smile is peace for your Billu.

He said and kissed on her forehead.

Varun: I thought you must be more nervous than him but I think your soon to be husband is more nervous. He was walking here and there from last 1 hour.

She smiled looking down with red cheek.

Varun and his parents make their way out for some work and Varun went to accompany a nervous Advik. Divya and Pari stay with Niyati till Priest Call her on stage.