Halloween

Halloween - 502 words
y/n POV:

I love Halloween. Ever since I was a kid, I always loved dressing up and going trick or treating with my friends. This year, me and Jenna decided to dress up as skeletons. Everything was going amazing, we were getting ready in her room, laughing and dancing along to the music playing. After I finished my makeup I handed her the palette and was scrolling on my phone when I heard her mumble to herself.

"Everything okay Jen?" I was concerned because she only did that when she was upset.

"Yeah, just messed up my makeup," She responded with a hint of sadness.

"Aww baby it's okay, we have time and I can help you if you want."

She turned and smiled at me, "Yeah, okay."

"Sit on the bed Jen." She sat down and I climbed on top of her, makeup in hand. I straddled her legs as I fixed her makeup, focusing intently. She softly giggled when she saw how focused I was. I moved from her eyes to her cheeks and slowly to her lips. I could feel her staring at me, but I was determined to finish her makeup. After some touch ups, I finally finished. Instead of getting up off of her, I stayed. I felt captured in her gaze, and cupped her face in my hands. I wrapped my legs around her waist and planted a soft kiss on her lips. I felt her smile against my lips, and I entangled my hands into her hair. My whole body filled up with warmth as the kiss turned more heated, moving our heads in sync and slightly moving our hips. I felt her pull away and she smiled. I furrowed my brow.

"Well then," Jenna stated, "We better get going, no? The others will wonder why we're late," She smirked as I climbed off her.

"Wait can we stay please." As much as I love our friends, I was willing to do anything to get even just a minute more with her.

"We can't, y/n."

"Please. I don't care about the others I just wanna be with you." I was begging at this point. "I need you. Please, just for a little bit. Then we can go." I was so desperate, and she finally gave in when she pushed me against the bed and laid on top of me.

"I love it when you beg for me baby." I hummed slightly into her chest.

"Sorry, I just want more time with you." She nodded and kissed my forehead. We laid in each others arms for around 10 minutes before she started to move, until I whined again.

"Baby, we really do have to leave. They're all waiting for us. I do want to stay here, but we can do this all later. I'm sorry." She apologized.

"No, it's okay, you're right we do need to leave." I knew she was right, but I still couldn't wait for later to arrive.