Girlfriends

Girlfriends - 579 words
y/n POV

On the set of Scream 5, me and the rest of the cast watched as Melissa and Jenna did a scene together, but with the amount of takes they had already tried it was pretty boring just sitting there.

"What about... shit. I forgot my line again," Jenna's head dropped back as her confidence slipped. 

"Okay guys, let's take five or whatever. Actually how about 15? be back here at 4:15 please!" Our director exclaimed, contrasting the tired mood on set. Jenna walked in front of my chair with a small smile on her lips, her eyebrows raising slightly in a teasing way.

"What?" She rolled her eyes, reaching down to grab my pinky and dragging me away. "Wait, Jenna!" I exclaimed in protest. The look on Mikeys face when she saw Jenna pulling me out of the building to her trailer was nothing short of pure teasing. She locked the door behind me, dropping my hand and looking back to me, her eyes flitting from my eyes to my lips.

"Jenna, whattttt?"

"Hm?" I giggled at her distracted response.

"What's going on with you?"

"What do you mean?" Cocking my head at her, I tucked her hair behind her ear.

"You have been distracted all day. You couldn't even remember a single line!" I grabbed her arms, forcing her to look at me. "I'm gonna ask one more time; What?" The emphasis put on the last word, a repeat of my past questions. Without a word, she reached up and pressed her lips to mine. The kiss caught me off guard, but I relaxed almost immediately. Our heads moved in sync, my hands finding her hips. We backed up onto her couch without pulling apart from each other. As I sat down, she straddled my lap, chest heaving due to the previous lack of oxygen. Her head dipped down to my neck, loud breathing coming from the both of us.

"Wait, Jenna hold on." Her expression seemed confused, with hints of hurt and nervousness. "What are we? I mean, I just wanna know," I fiddled with the neckline of her shirt, anxious for a response until she leaned back down for another round of making out. Between kisses, Jenna mumbled;

"Friends, no?" I let out a small laugh.

"This doesn't seem like "friends" behavior Jen," Her pout at my response was the most adorable thing I'd ever seen.

"What about... girlfriends?" I hid a grin, faking a look of slight disgust until her face dropped. "I-I mean if, you know, if that's what you want obviously-"

"Jenna, of course that's what I want. I've wanted you for so long, I'd be stupid to turn this down." She beamed, and I pulled her in for a soft, more passionate kiss until checking the clock.

"4:13." Jenna threw her head back with a groan.

"I wish we could just stay here."

"I know I know," I said while tucking her hair back and lightly kissing her jaw, feeling her let out a sigh. "But we have to. Do you wanna come home with me after wrap? We can watch movies or something if you'd like."

"I'd love to." After standing up, she unlocked her door and began to walk out before turning to look at me. "Girlfriend," she said, and rushed out of the trailer.

"Wait, Jenna!"

A/N:
I really like this one hehe anyways requests are open (and needed)!