Yandere AU :3

Description:

Sooo in this one-shot Yuji is going to be Yandere (yea I know it's kinda weird but I was struggeling with who should be Yandere so I let my sister decide, and no, she does not know why, I just let her pick one of two pencils on the table and she took the yellow one which would be Yuji).

Uh well Yuji is going to have two personalities, one of them is the sweet bby innocent one and the other is... you know...

Anyways, enjoy! :3

                              ♪─── ♡ 🔪♡ ───♪

3rd Person POV:

Megumi was currently in school in front of his locker. It's the second time he found a love letter inside it. He was really popular with the girls for his look. And of course, a certain someone is clearly not satisfied with that.

„This has been the second time someone has gone missing!"

Megumi was afraid that it had something to do with him. Both of the victims tried to ask him out at least once. Or was it just a coincidence?

      — 10:47 PM, in Itadori's basement —

„PLEASE LET ME OUT! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU? LET ME GO HOME PLEASE", a girl screamed as a masked man approached her. She was tied up on a chair. „Shut up", the man said, pointig a knife at her throat. The girl was shocked as she heard his voice. „Ita... dori?", she whispered as tears welled up in her eyes. The man took his mask off and looked her dead in the eye, before he shoved the knife in her throat. With a loud thud, the girl fell to the floor, with the chair still bound onto her body. As he cleaned his knife with a piece of cloth, he turned around to face an other girl bound on a chair. She was too stunned to speak. Her eyes were filled with fear, yet she managed to stay quiet. „Any last words?", Itadori asked. The girl didn't react. She was paralized with the sight in front of her. „No? Well then, so be it", he slowly approached the girl. „I- If you let me go I swear I won't come near Fushiguro again! So please! Let me go!", the girl pleaded. Itadori just chuckled and shook his head. „I'm sorry, but no. Have fun dying", he said as he hit her head with a bat with all force. Blood splurted across the floor as she fell to the floor. Itadori just smirked and started cleaning the floor.

                                ♪─── ♡ 🔪♡ ───♪

(the next day)

Megumi was hanging out with Nobara and Yuji at the park. Well, let's say school got canceled for 1 week because of the people going missing. „Did something special happen except that Natsuko and Miyu went missing?", Nobara asked, bored out of mind. „Nah. But I hope they're doing fine", Megumi said while resting his eyes. He's been up late very often. Yuji just shrugged. „Let's just hope that they'll return safely and that no one of us goes missing too", Yuji said with a big grin. The three of them sighed, not knowing what to do. „Hey, I have an idea! What if we go shopping?", Nobara suddenly asks. „Uhh, I'm sorry, well you see, uhm I still have a lot to catch up on, so I'm very very sorry. Maybe next time? We could go to the cinema even!", Yuji says while smiling. „Sure", Megumi says. „Okay, I really need to go now! Bye, see you tomorrow!", the boy says as he stood up and left. „See ya"

„Don't you think that something is a little off with Itadori? It's just that he doesn't hang out with us anymore...", Nobara sighed. Megumi just shrugged. „Maybe he's just a little busy with studying"

Little did he know that his friend had other plans...

                           ♪─── ♡ 🔪♡ ───♪

Part 2 is coming soon :3