Yandere AU Pt. 2 :3

As Yuji walked home, he couldn't stop thinking about Megumi.

His eyes, his lips, his body... it's all perfect. Perfect for me. He doesn't know but he already belongs to me...

Yuji chuckled as he thought about the raven. He opened the door to his small house and started making his way to the basement. There, was a boy chained to the . The boy started panicking. „W-where am I? W-who a-are you? What am I doing here?", he asks. „Oh boy, I don't need to answer that. Just make sure you remember this face", Yuji said while smiling devilish. The boy looked at the other one with fear written over his face. He already knew he was going to die. Tears welled up in his eyes.

„Why?", his voice was cracking

„Because you were trying to take my Megumi away. I'm going to make sure you regret what you did", Yuji said as he approached the boy, grabbing his neck. The boy was trying to scream, but Yuji covered his mouth. „Don't you dare make a sound", he whispered into his ear as he tightened his grip around his neck. He then threw a punch at the boy and began punching him like a madman, until the boy stopped breathing. The pinkette chuckled to himself and put the body into the closet with the other two girls that died. He grinned and walked out of the basement, locking the door behind him.

— Meanwhile with Megumi —

„I'm going home Kugisaki", Megumi said and stood up. „See ya"

As the raven made his way back home, he stopped in front of Yuji's house. He pulls out his phone and decides to text him.

Idiot

You: Hey

Idiot: Hi! :D

He sureley replies fast...

You: You said you had some problems in math, right?

Idiot: Yeah? I guess :)

You: Oh well I'm right in front of your house and I thought I could help you

Idiot: Uhm maybe tomorrow, idk I'm pretty busy right now you see 😅

You: Okay

Idiot: Sorry 🥺

You: It's alright

Megumi sighs and puts his phone back into his pockets, continuing to walk home. Something's off with him...

♪─── ♡ 🔪♡ ───♪

(Time skip 1 week: school has started again)

Today is the day...

Yuji met up with Megumi and Nobara and they began walking torwards the school gates. They were talking about random stuff, for example about food and about places they want to visit. „I want to go to Kyotooooo", Nobara whined, „But I dont have the moneyyyy". „Oh shut up. You can complain to idk your gf because I dont care", Megumi says while rolling his eyes. Just in that moment Nobara spotted a green haired girl and ran over to her „Maki!", she called out. Megumi just facepalmed. „Whats up with her?", Yuji asked. The raven shrugged and pulled out his phone. He started doing something and Yuji stood ther awkwardly. Not knowing what to say, he stares into his eyes.

Oh, the thing he does to me... It's like drugs

„Hey, have you seen Hiro? I havent seen him since yesterday", Yuji hears someone say.

Oopsie. To bad y'all are going to die today, so Megumi can officially be mine.

„Uh Megumi, Sorry but I have to go. I have a lesson with Mai-senpai", Yuji excuses himself. „Okay, well then, see you", Megumi replies as he waves at Yuji.