|0.1|

"SO?" MELODY COCKED AN EYEBROW in question as she waited for Chlo who was approaching her with the happiest smile Melody had ever seen upon the blonde's face, just before they were to head off into the school

"So, what?" Chlo frowned having no idea what the younger girl may have been wondering when she had asked that.

"Did you tell Tom about later on, duh?" Melody didn't like the idea that later on, Chlo and Donte were having a service down at the local church to finally officiate their marriage without talking with Chlo's legal guardian.

AKA Tom Clarkson

"He can't say I didn't try, Mel" The response that Chlo had used wasn't the best use of words but after all if she really wanted this to happen it's going to happen.

"If it helps I can't wait for ya to make it official" Melody have her the assurance that Chlo had needed to make sure she was doing the right thing in all of this.

"Cheers. Anyways keep yourself outta trouble" Chlo and herself stopped infront of Donte who'd just met them in the middle after talking with his mates.

"Can't make any promises, Chlo. But maybe just for today. For you" Melody's future sister in law placed her hand over her heart as if she felt like the most special girl in the world.

"Don't look too bad for your wedding, rugrat" Melody insulted her brother who sarcastically laughed at her not finding her the least bit funny.

Thinking quite the opposite, Melody laughed joyfully when she brushed past him and Chlo held a palm over her mouth to hide her amusement from her fiancé.

•••

"Look, Mr.....?" Melody drew out her sentence waiting for the man who had decided he had the right to rummage through her bag to fill in the blank for her.

"Mr Lawson. New Deputy Head" He continued to dig into every crevice of her bag not even bothering to look at the girl he was obviously offending

"Well Mr Lawson do you really think going through my stuff is necessary?" Snatching back her bag she crossed her arms standing in the way of all the impatient people behind her.

"It is now. Oi bag!" He stuck his hand out stopping a boy from moving past the check in point without getting his bag checked.

"Get off me. Who do you think you are?" The dark skinned boy scoffed at the man touching him as if it were illegal resulting in Melody rolling her eyes.

"Your worst nightmare, son. Hand it over!" Mr Lawson sure was persistent about his little rules that had been put out but Melody still wasn't through with him.

"Uh hello? Did you forget I was talking to you? Never touch my stuff again" Melody spoke back up as the man rummaged through the other boy's bag completely ignoring her as he turned to the boy.