|0.3|

"I'M SURPRISED YOU HAVEN'T DIVORCED THE IDIOT YET" Melody had made the decision to live with her dad when Donte moved out to go live with Chlo in the Grainger house with Mika as well as Tom before Donte arranged themselves as flat

Melody had met them just before they got into school pulling Mika into her side hugging her tightly while the girl returned the favor with a smile while her brother and his wife she wrapped up in each other's presence.

"Honestly? Me too" Chlo joked and Donte lunged at his sister who squealed running ahead so he didn't get the chance to catch her after the comment she had made.

"Well anyways everyone have a nice day except you, Donts" Melody pretended to salute to them before catching up with a few girl she shared for room with throwing a silly face over shoulder at her brother who rolled his eyes in embarrassment.

"I love your sister so much" Chlo laughed at the girl's odd behaviour but what she liked the most was that no matter what she always seemed to be able to brighten up the saddest of your days with just her usual happy smile.

"She's evil" Mika and Chlo shared a glance at Donte's insult before bursting out into a fit of laughter at how much he pretended he didn't care for the younger girl but in reality he'd do absolutely anything to make her happy.

...

Walking through the school corridors later on in the day, a person rushed past Melody knocking everything out of her hands and onto the floor without even having the decency to at least throw an apology over their shoulder.

"Yeah no worries, asshole!" She called out after them before crouching down to pick up all her belongings and looked up when she heard someone's run slow down to a walk as they approached her.

"Guessing the frightened lad is your doing" Melody assumed as she recognised the troublemaker as Bolton Smilie himself walking around the place wearing a mischievous grin upon his lips as she raised to her normal height to converse with him.

"Nah don't know what ya mean" Bolton decided playing stupid would letting him get away with lying to her but little did he know he was a dreadful liar and anyone around them could tell from a mile away.

"Mhm sure" She made up her mind she was officially done with this conversation trying to walk around him however Bolton had a different idea in his head reaching out his hand to grip her forearm to stop her from walking.

"What ya doing tonight?" He took her completely off guard with the question he had asked and her jaw almost dropped in shock however she composed herself before answering the question he had put out there.

"Having dinner with Chlo and Donte at their place" She wasn't telling the full truth but she did get asked to go round for a bit but she wasn't planning on going until Bolton had wanted to know if her evening had been free.