~Infomation About Zackary Holt~

~Facts About Zackary Holt~

-Zack suffers from Bi-Polar disorder and Depression and other mental disorders but due to the symbiote, they're all suppressed.

-Zack and Nina were actually twins and much like Andrew and Ashley, did everything together.

-Zack was actually the one who killed Nina, but forced Ashley to take the blame, who she forced it on Andrew.

-Zack's favorite pastimes in life are; Cooking, Reading, Playing Games and Sleeping.

-Despite being Twins, Nina is actually older. She was born a full 7-8 minutes before Zack was.

-Ashley and Zack always fought with each other and got on each others nerves despite acting similar at times.

-Zack was friends with Andrew well before Nina became "interested" in him.

-On top of his serious mental health issues, Zack is also a deep alcoholic and heavy smoker as a result from childhood trauma.

-Zack was the troubled child who never did anything. From school work to chores around the house.

-After Nina's death, Zack stayed home for weeks before ultimately running away and going to Philadelphia.

-Sometime before Zack's return home, he briefly came back at 18 and almost killed his mother if he didn't back out for some reason

-Zack started working at LIFE Foundation as a janitor before being promoted to Security Detail and to Head of Security, all in the span of one year.

-Growing up, Zack's always felt happier with the Graves than with his own family. Andrew (Even Ashley) always saw him as the brother they never had.

-Zack spent 3 years in jail before being posted on bail by Carlton Drake, who hired him days later (As the janitor)

-Zack and his father are a lot more similar then many like to point out. Zack's father was exactly like Zack as a child and into his teen years.

-Zack bonded with Venom well before the Symbiotes broke containment.

-Zack was actually an host for a symbiote known as Riot for a period of time before Riot purposely separated from him.

-Zack and Aaliyah actually had a relationship at some point but called it off and stuck to being friends and coworkers.

-Zack (as stated in a previous chapter) is taller than both Andrew and Ashley (Going an assumption from Reddit), Zack is 6'0" while Andrew is 5'10" and Ashley is 5'2" (Again going off an Reddit Assumption)

-Since bonding with Venom, the two share a strong bond for each other that if Venom is removed from Zack, he will hunt his way down to Zack just to rebind with him.

-Zack often puts on a front when he's with other people but when he's with the Graves, he acts like himself.

-Zack has gone nights sleeping while Venom took control of his body and went out and fought crime.