Act 1, Scene 5: The Reveal

~A Few Days~

After Zack's eventful One Night Stand with Andrew's now ex-girlfriend, Zack has been building a name for himself as the vigilante Venom.

Since coming back to his hometown, crime has lowered, not stopped but lowered significantly. The police still have warrants for the arrest of Zack.....well, Venom.

Zack was currently sitting on the edge of a rooftop, eating a cheeseburger from McBurger Queen. As he was eating, a thought crept into his mind.

Zack: Hey, V? How do you think Andrew and Ashley are doing?

Venom: I don't know. Don't have much reason to care.

Zack: Wow, rude. They gave us a place to stay. And you-

Venom: And you haven't visited them since that night. Some friend you are.

Zack: Fuck you, Venom.

Zack tossed his burger wrapper to the side and leaped off the building and began to blend in with normal society.

Zack marched his way through the crowd of people that grew smaller and smaller when he got closer to the quarantine zone.

When no one was looking, Zack snuck into the quarantine zone and made his way back to Andrew's and Ashley's apartment building.

Zack reached the building and walked up the stairs towards the apartment. He walked up to the door and opened it to see Andrew and Ashley laying on the ground talking to each other, not notice Zack standing in the apartment.

Andrew: Just imagine hitting the ground together. And with such force our bodies turned into a pile of gory mush. Never to be separated! Our remains would get so tangled, they'd have to bury us together in the same coffin.

Ashley: Might as well. We've been confined together in this coffin of an apartment for what feels like an eternity already-

 We've been confined together in this coffin of an apartment for what feels like an eternity already-

Andrew: I'm not jumping off the balcony with you.