Act 2, Scene 3: Father/Son

~Nightmare~

It was a gloomy night, more gloomy than usual. The area was blazing orange as the house Zack and the Graves stayed at was burning down.

Standing outside, watching in fear was Ashley. A gun in one hand and Andrew's cleaver in the other.

Lying on the ground, dead in front of the house was the black goo of Venom and next to it was Andrew, dead as well.

Just then, Zack was tossed out of the burning building, missing an arm, his face clawed and severely wounded.

He landed a few feet in front of Ashley, faintly looking up at her.

Zack (Weakly): ....Ley........r-run.....

Zack went limp as crunching footsteps were heard. Ashley looked up as shivers ran down her spine. She was in pure shock and couldn't move.

Emerging from the burning house was a creature similar to Venom but red.

It let out an ear-raping scream before charging Ashley faster than she could react.

~Zack's Place~

Ashley shot awake, breathing heavily. She looked around and found herself on the couch.

Ashley (Mind): Was that.....a vision? Or an.....nightmare?

Ashley thought to herself when the floor creaked, causing her to jump up and grab a knife for defense

The footsteps grew closer. Ashley readied the knife and attempted to swing it at the source, but it was grabbed and pulled out of her hands.

A face leaned down towards hers, the moonlight illuminating the figures blue eyes, which Ashley recognized as Zack's.

Zack: Hey....relax, it's just me.