Act 2, Scene 4: LIFE

~Three Years Ago~

The night sky was clear as it was quiet as can be at the LIFE Foundation Building. Walking down the halls of the building was a slightly younger version of Zack, who was dressed in black militaristic clothing, holding a flashlight, looking around the rooms.

Zack walked down the halls, checking the rooms and making sure everyone went home for the night. As Zack was checking the rooms and halls, a light caught his attention

He walked towards the source and saw a woman with black hair and light blue eyes working on something.

Zack: Burning the midnight fuel, Miss?

The woman turned around and looked at Zack.

Aaliyah: You know me, Officer. I love to work.

Zack: Well, we are after hours ma'am. I'm gonna have to do a pat-down to make sure you ain't taking anything.

Zack walked up to Aaliyah as the two share a passionate kiss.

Aaliyah: You know if they catch us, we'll both be fired.

Zack: They won't. Besides, I'm sure they won't miss a few hours of footage.

Aaliyah giggled seductively as the two began to kiss again. Zack's hand moving under Aaliyah's shirt as her hand down near his crotch.

The camera pans away as the soft moans of Aaliyah were heard.

A/N: Ha! You thought there was a lemon!

~~~~

Zack and Aaliyah were both getting dressed after their workplace "meeting" when a crashing sound was heard.

Aaliyah: Shit! You think someone's here?

Zack: No clue. I'll be back.

Zack grabbed his flashlight and moved out of the laboratory. Zack walked down the halls, checking all the rooms for intruders.

As Zack rounding a corner, he saw a rabbit just sitting in the middle of the hall.

Zack: Hey, little guy? How'd you get out?

Zack picked up the rabbit and began to bring it back to its cage. Unknown to him at the time, a black goo like substance left the rabbit and entered into Zack.

Zack returned the rabbit to its cage and left the room. Zack returned to his office as Aaliyah already left for the night.

Zack finished his nightly report, and deleting the footage of him and Aaliyah's "dirty action" and clocked out as the other security guard clocked in.

Unfortunately for Zack, the next few nights will turn his life around, again.

~~~~

A few days have passed since the rabbit mysteriously escaped from its cage and things have changed for Zack.

Zack's gained superpowers! No but seriously, Zack has got inhuman abilities from whatever was in the rabbit and is not being hunted down by LIFE as they believe he stole whatever was in the rabbit.