🍓please.🫐

( THIS WAS UHM PT 2 TO THE I WILL KILL YOUR BOYFRIEND,- but ay this is for my bendy lovers- yall will probs get angry at me but idc)

Wendy -16

Bebe -16
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-______________-____________-__________-_____________-______________-__

"It was a new day and I was still hiding the very obvious bite mark on my neck. I was curling my hair when I heard my door open. I looked over to see my mother looking at me."

W-" Hey mom..?"

Mrs. T-" Don't hey mom me, What is on your damn neck."

W- "I just burned myself with my curling iron-.."

Mrs. T/ Let me see it then.

"I moved away, But my mother grabbed me putting me on the bed looking at the mark, I knew that Bebe's lipstick was still a little there because I tried wiping it with a makeup wipe but it was stinging and it was waterproof and my mother knew the exact shade bebe used, I didn't want to hide it with makeup because it would make my heart flutter whenever she would look at it or giggle or something."

Mrs. T/ "This is not a damn burn it's a bite mark, and from Couture Beauty's diamond lipstick. Well a cheap knock off but still. And the only person who wears that is Bebe. How about I call her mother and see what she has to say."

W-" It's just a girl thing Mom to make stan jealous nothing about it."

"My mother stared at me before leaving. I let out a loud gasp and finished my hair and makeup. I walked downstairs, grabbed my piece of toast and left the house. I walked down to Bebe's house waiting outside by her mailbox. I still had her bed sweater, it was in my locker. I was debating if I was gonna give her it back or just keep it. Until I saw her in my face."

B~ "You're coming! C'mon, babe."

W- " S-sorry I'm coming!"

"I stood up my heart fluttering when she called me babe this time it felt nice but weird my skin was flushed an orangy pink (THAT'S A REAL COLOR-) she walked me to the bus stop talking about something I just kept watching her, her lips, the way her body moved to match her expression. We reached the bus stop a little early so I looked at Bebe."

B~ "Do you still like stan..?"

W- " EW no i am over him!."

"As soon as said that I felt her placing her lips on mine I kissed back blushing slightly, She dragged me away into the trees still kissing me, but this time pinning me to a tree I pulled away breathing heavily until her eyes were filled of love and i felt it too, she stared at me one more time before opening her mouth."

B~ " Please....Will you be my girlfriend..?"

"Before I could speak I heard a loud ringing in my ears. I looked up, rubbing my eyes until I realized it was all a dream I put my hands into my head and started crying I was this close to getting her and it was a fucking dream god why...WHY WHY WHY I WAS THIS DAMN CLOSE. I laid back down cuddling into my pillow trying to go back to bed."

(This was 600 words!, This was just something random because I don't feel like doing requests and I've haven't got many-.)